Lots of good things happening that are turning today into a really fun Friday. In no particular order…
1. Today’s Charlotte Groupon – buy a $30 gift certificate to Healthy Home Market, my favorite place to buy bulk food, for only $15! If you live in Charlotte and love health food, make sure you don’t miss this awesome deal. Healthy Home Market is the mecca of all things bulk! I bought the maximum number of coupons allowed – three, and also made Casey sign up and buy three more himself! Yes, I am a total coupon nerd. Who cares?
2. Also in my inbox today, an email from Canon Customer Service. My beloved G11 has been repaired and is being shipped back to me today! In the meantime, I am so glad I decided to buy a backup camera. Hurry home, G11 – I miss you!
3. A really really good lead for a site to do my internship this summer! I have been praying for something good to come along after my last lead fell through, and now I feel that it may have all happened for a reason. Cross your fingers for me!
4. The return of fresh fruit to my oatmeal! Today’s bowl was literally overflowing with toppings. I swear there is oatmeal underneath all of that…
Fresh strawberries, fresh banana, peanut butter, raisins, pumpkin seeds, cashews, chia seeds, and strawberry preserves.
Tiny spoon! Love these so much! (Since I know you will ask, find them here!)
5. Amazing sunny 80+ degree days that I can spend taking multiple walking breaks with Casey and the boys. And when I get home from dog walking, I can be productive and get work done because long walks result in this…
6. The gorgeous bright purple bushes that are blossoming in my front yard! We moved here in August, and since we haven’t been here a full year, each season is still bringing us new surprises. I had NO idea that the line of bushes in our front yard would produce this beautiful scene!
Look at all those BUDS – still so many pretty flowers to come. :)
It’s amazing how much the weather can affect your mood, don’t you think? When Spring comes I feel so grateful for nature and free time and long days spent outside. I love having the seasons though, because after months of dreary darkness, I feel more appreciate of getting to spend every day like this…!
I will be out of town the next two weekends in a row, so I’m planning to make the most of being in town this weekend with Casey and the doggies. Happy weekend to you all!