Indian Naan Pizza with Homemade Paneer Cheese.

When I prepared this post last Tuesday, preparing for the weekend ahead, I had no idea what was to come in the next few days.  It’s weird for me to look through the photos and work done by the old me – the me from a week ago.  When I hadn’t been hit by a car, I was looking forward to running a marathon in a few weeks, and pain was nowhere on my radar.  I’m glad that for some reason I had the foresight to do this post so far ahead of time!

I am SO so excited to still be part of the Project Food Blog competition – thank you all SO much for your votes!  Whether I advanced to round five or not, I knew I would have to plan ahead this week because we would be out of town all weekend for a wedding.  So I crossed my fingers and said a few prayers, and went ahead and completed my round five entry before I knew I had made it through round four.  And now that it’s official that I HAVE made it (thank you!), let’s get to it.

For round 5 of the competition we were challenged to a “recipe remix.”  One recipe, 100 variations! We’re challenging each of you to put your own spin on pizza. For the purpose of this contest and challenge, we are defining pizza as having a solid base, a sauce and at least one topping.

Hmmmm, pizza.  To me, pizza is a fun treat to have at a restaurant or celebration, but not something I generally make at home.  I tossed around a few ideas before ultimately deciding on the one that felt best.  As vegetarians, we tend to gravitate towards going out for ethnic food most of the time, as we always find ethnic restaurants to be the most vegetarian friendly.  Indian food is one of our absolute favorites, but I never make it at home.  Until now…

Indian Naan Pizza with Homemade Paneer Cheese

IMG_1928 (640x480)

First things first, we’ll start with the cheese since it was the component that took the longest to prepare.  Most of the cooking we do in our house is vegan, but there are certain times that we make exceptions.  Pizza is one of those, since vegan cheese just doesn’t agree with me.

All you need for homemade paneer is a pint of whole milk (must be full fat), lemon juice, and some cheese cloth.

I followed this tutorial, and poured the milk into a saucepan to bring up to a boil.

In the meantime, I juiced a few lemons to get 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.  Squeezing it fresh makes such a difference.

While I waited for my milk to boil, I set up my straining station on the other side of the room.  I set a colander inside a big mixing bowl, and then added a layer of doubled-up cheesecloth inside.

Once the milk came up to a boil and started to foam…

I added the lemon juice and it immediately began to curdle.  I stirred constantly for a few minutes while the milk separated into curds and whey.

And then strained it into the cheesecloth over a colander.

After I poured the mixture, I let it sit for about 30 minutes in order to let it drain and continue to separate.

Eventually, I had a gooey cheese-like substance.

But I wanted more of a pressed, firm cheese.  So I set an upside-down plate on top of the cheesecloth…

And made a tower of heavy items in order to press the rest of the remaining moisture out of the cheese.  I left it to be pressed for the next 3 hours, and in the meantime I prepared the rest of my pizza.

Hours later, I had this beautiful homemade fresh paneer.  Making cheese is really THAT simple, and the end result was totally delicious.  I can’t wait to do this again!

With my homemade cheese straining on the table, I got to work on making Indian naan bread.

I used this recipe, and made a small mixture of lukewarm water, 1 tsp sugar, and 1 tsp active dry yeast and set it aside for about 15 minutes until the yeast had begun to eat the sugar and form a foam.  In a separate bowl, I combined 2 cups all-purpose and 2 cups whole wheat flours, 1 tsp baking powder, and a pinch of salt.  I wanted to give my naan bread some extra flavor, so I also added minced garlic and a handful of freshly chopped cilantro.  Mmmmmm.

Mixed together, kneaded until it became a dough, and left to rest for an hour in a warm spot (my microwave – the only dog-proof spot in my kitchen).  The dough looked so pretty with the green cilantro bits mixed in.

An hour later it had doubled in size – awesome.

I carefully cut it into four even wedges so that I could make four individual naan pizzas.

And then on a floured cutting board, I carefully kneaded and worked the dough.

IMG_1909 (640x480)

Once it was worked a bit, I used my fingers to spread it into a rectangular shape.  Perhaps someday I will master pizza enough to be able to toss the dough into the air and form a perfect circle!  Baby steps…

While my dough rested and my cheese strained, I got to work on two different Indian pizza sauces.  I don’t want this post to turn into one of the great novels, so I will share the sauce recipes with you later this week.  The first sauce was a spicy spinach curry spread…

And the second was an Indian marinara spiced with garam masala and cilantro.

IMG_1906 (640x480)

Both were  mindblowingly delicious.  I topped the unbaked naans with the two sauces, and then added a variety of traditional Indian toppings – eggplant, peppers, mango, and of course, paneer cheese.

The naan pizzas were baked at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes each, just until the crusts turned golden brown.  The end result was out of this world.  Pizza #1 was the spinach sauce topped with eggplant and paneer…

The naan dough was crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and bursting with bits of garlic and cilantro flavor.

The spicy spinach sauce had the perfect amount of heat with SO MUCH Indian flavor.  I love how Indian cuisine incorporates so many spices – it makes the food so much more interesting.

After a long day of cooking, I was more than ready to dig in.  My entire house smelled like amazing Indian spices – pure heaven.

I made the first pizza on its own and waited to bake the other three, in case something needed to be adjusted or tweaked.  But pizza #1 was so delicious that as soon as we polished it off, I got to work on the others – no changes necessary.  Pizza #2 was the same spicy spinach sauce, but this time topped with a mix of red and purple bell peppers and paneer.

I love thinly slicing whole peppers like this for pizza topping – it cooks so much more evenly than big pepper strips.

Piping hot out of the oven, and straight into my mouth.  The burns on my tongue were totally worth it.

Pizzas #3 and 4 were the same – naan dough topped with Indian spiced marinara, freshly diced mango, and homemade paneer cheese.

IMG_1912 (480x640)

This was quite possible the most delicious thing I have ever eaten.

IMG_1913 (640x480)

It was everything I hoped it would be – all the fun and comfort of pizza with all the spice and warmth of Indian food.  A collision of two of my favorite things.

IMG_1917 (640x480)

I assure you – mango on pizza is a VERY good idea.

IMG_1915 (640x479) (640x479)

My favorite thing so far about being part of this Project Food Blog challenge is that I have really worked to make sure I leave my comfort zone each and every week.  For this week’s challenge, I managed to tackle two unknowns in one dish – homemade pizza and Indian food.  It was a huge success, and I can’t wait to make it again the next time we have friends over.  Such a fun ethnic twist on a traditional classic.

IMG_1929 (473x640)

Thank you all so much for keeping me in this competition – I can’t believe I’ve made it all the way to the half-way point!  I’ve had a lot of emotional ups and downs this weekend since my accident, and feeling all of your love and support through all of this has made such a difference.

As I iced my leg on Friday afternoon, feeling sad and thinking about the upcoming races I’m no longer running, it was such a boost to find out I had made it to the next round of this competition.  I may not be able to run, but I’ll be damned if I can’t COOK.  And for as long as I am a contestant I plan to cook my heart out and embrace new challenges week by week.

You can vote for my entry here!  Thank you for your continued support.  :)

thetreadmilldiaries     at 6:02 pm

Indian-style naan pizzas were definitely a creative way to go. I’m a fan of almost any pizza (it happens to be my favorite food)…I have to say that these look fabulous. The flavor combinations have me curious about what they taste like – in a good way – but, they look positively delicious.

Jessica @ How Sweet     at 6:03 pm

I love naan and I love pizza… this looks fabulous girl!

Evan Thomas     at 6:05 pm

You have a way with words, and by words I mean pizza

Haha I love it :)

JL goes Vegan     at 6:06 pm

Brilliant pizzas!!! Bravo!

Alayna @ Thyme Bombe     at 6:08 pm

This is a really genius idea, both look insanely good. Can’t wait for you to share those sauce recipes as I’m definitely gonna make these as soon as they’re up!

Dorry     at 6:13 pm

Yay Emily! This is so awesome and looks SO delicious. I want homemade pizza right now with garlic & cilantro in the crust. Amazing – you keep giving us such creative recipes but it’s not surprising because you are so awesome in the kitchen! I wish you the best of luck moving through to the next round. :) And of course, quick healing from your accident, too!

Charlie     at 6:14 pm

Such a great idea to use naan as a pizza dough!
And I really thought cheese was long and hard to make. Now I’ll have to try eventually ;).

Ashley R.     at 6:29 pm

Wow, your pizza’s are really unique! I had no idea making cheese was so easy. Looks so good!

Stephanie @ Single in the City     at 6:30 pm

Your pizzas looked amazing! I really enjoy following your blog and wish you the best in your competition. And, of course, I hope you’re feeling better, too! :)

Elizabeth     at 6:34 pm

First: So glad you’re recovering well. Hope the pain subsides soon!
Second: I LOVE Indian food, especially naan (warm from the oven). Your photo of the Indian marinara sauce made me drool, big time. I’m thinking naan with indian marinara for dinner sometime this week — once you divulge the recipe for the marinara. I don’t even need cheese on my pizza, love it without.
Third: in my oven right now is your recipe for Harvest Root Vegetable Pie (I made a half recipe to try it out.) My house smells heavenly.
Your recipes are the BEST.

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

Hope the pie turned out!

Susan     at 6:41 pm

That looks delicious! My BF has made paneer before and I think we’re gonna have to try the naan pizzas!

Chase @ The Chase Project     at 6:42 pm

Looks amazing! I just tried my own homemade naan pizza (but I bought the naan) and now I want to branch out with the toppings! Thanks for the tutorial on the paneer cheese! Hoping each day brings a little bit less pain in those legs.

Alana     at 6:46 pm

What a great attitude! I’ve been reading your blog for a few months now and I’m really inspired by your great eats and fitness goals. Although this is a setback, the important thing is that you’re alright and that your story and enthusiasm continues to inspire others :) The pizza looks delicious too!!

Krystina (Organically Me)     at 6:49 pm

I’ve ALWAYS wanted to try an Indian style pizza. This is amazing.

AnneWF     at 7:03 pm

That’s the spirit Emily!! You’re off to a great recovery and with your attitude it will be a speedy one too. Your food looks very good. I have always been a bit nervous about cooking Indian foods but not any more. I can’t wait to make the paneer and the naan pizzas, especially the mango topped naan. Yummmm…

Cynthia (It All Changes)     at 7:20 pm

Naan as a pizza base is amazing. It looks so fun to make the whole thing from scratch.

Do you think goat’s milk would work?

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

I would assume so, as long as it is still full fat!

Emily     at 7:25 pm

Your pizza looks amazing! I love the Indian-inspired spin and I definitely am excited for the marinara recipe; I just recently purchased some garam masala and have NO IDEA what to do with it. I am not a curry person so I need to find other ways to get creative with it :) Good luck, will definitely be voting for you! Hope you’re feeling a bit better :)

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

Just use it sparingly – it can get over powering very quickly!

Ashley     at 7:31 pm

Awesome job Emily, per usual!! I can almost taste these!! They should delicious…Chris would LOVE these as well..must make them soon! xoxo

Kathleen     at 7:35 pm

Awesome that you had the naan post ready to go, it looks amazing! Looking forward to the upcoming vote, excited to be supporting you on this journey, you’ve got this Emily. So glad you’re still in it. Good luck and continued healing thoughts headed your way for a speedy recovery.

Junia     at 7:37 pm

Oh my, I love indian food! Love the ethnic inspired pizza!!! I want to try to make this one day…

Danielle     at 7:44 pm

You’re amazing! keep smiling :)

Lindsay     at 7:46 pm

Looks delicious!!

Lauren     at 8:09 pm

You are such an inspiration lady! And not to mention a domestic goddess! These pizzas are amazing! I just made pizza last night using naan crust (mine was however, not homemade near as wonderful as yours) and I swear that naan makes the very best pizza crust.

Good luck hun! I’m 100% behind you on this and everything!

Courtney     at 8:13 pm

Emily – I don’t know you, but I really wish I did. I can’t believe how incredibly genuine you are. Every recipe of yours I have tried, my entire family (including a 2 and 3 year old!) loves. I’m so sorry about your accident and wishing you the very very best in your recovery. If I lived near you, I’d cook for you!!!

Meg     at 8:30 pm

You totally knocked this challenge out of the park! Wonderful post as well! You could, hands down, win the entire thing! Stepping out of your comfort zone is what its all about! Go girl! I love reading! Hope you feel better soon :)and dont worry, those races arent going anywhere

Good point!

Annie@stronghealthyfit     at 8:55 pm

Your pizza looks awesome! I love paneer- my Mom introduced me to it :-)

Katy     at 8:55 pm

The pizza looks absolutely DIVINE! :) My mouth is watering and I’m not even a big pizza eater!

I hope you feel better soon! You are in my thoughts and I wish a speedy recovery for you! :)

Laura     at 9:15 pm

Hi Emily,

I’ve been reading your blog for awhile now but I’ve never commented before. I’ve been thinking about your accident for the past few days and I wanted to share a story with you.

I was running a 10km race this morning and I fell. Not only did I fall, I cut open both hands, both knees and one elbow. I also sprained my ankle so badly that walking, let alone running, is not an option for quite some time. While I was feeling pretty sorry for myself and bemoaning my cancelled races (and hikes and the start of ski season!) my boyfriend said something to me that I think you’ll appreciate. He said, this is just a little bump in a lifetime of running and jumping and being active. It won’t stop me in the long run (pardon the pun).

Hope you’re feeling better!

L

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

Oh wow – so sorry to hear about your crash! That is horrible. :( You are right though – we’ll both be back in it before long. :)

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey     at 10:02 pm

That looks absolutely genius!!

Brynne     at 10:24 pm

Oh my God you made CHEESE? Who are you, besides my culinary hero??

Lani     at 10:26 pm

Yum!!

Maddie     at 10:40 pm

Wow I never would have thought of an indian inspired pizza! They look amazing though.

I’m so sorry about your accident and hope you have a speedy recovery!

S @ extremebalance.net/blog     at 10:43 pm

I *definitely* read this to the tune of Scarlett O’Hara: “As God is my witness, as God is my witness they’re not going to lick me. I’m going to live through this and when it’s all over, I’ll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.” :D

Go, Emily!

love it :)

Emily     at 11:12 pm

YUM! Can’t wait for the sauce recipes so I can recreate this at home. What a GREAT idea! You do such awesome work. :)

sarah     at 11:20 pm

Oh My God, I will actually make this, I swear. Holy crap. Yeah, hurry up with those recipes! Oh, and check out my blog, because HAH HAH it involves a recipe. I think you’ll enjoy it.

Cheryl     at 11:22 pm

This looks soooo good! I love Indian food especially garlic naan. I definitely am going to try the spinach pizza (not much of a marinara sauce fan) and maybe a chana masala verson?!

Hope you feel better – I’m sure your dogs will take good care of you (my dog always curls up next to me when I don’t feel well – they always seem to know :))

Mariko     at 11:42 pm

Mango on pizza is a very very good idea. And I love palak paneer so you’ve got my vote!

Renee     at 11:46 pm

Looks great! What is the consistency of the cheese? Is it like Feta, or softer?

Very similar to feta.

Amber K     at 12:18 am

I always thought pizza needed cheese until I tried Amy’s brand roasted vegetable pizza. That caramelized onion sauce makes you forget there is no cheese!

Then again, my body doesn’t allow me to enjoy cheese so it’s not really an option.

claire     at 1:55 am

First of all, I hope you are feeling better! There is no way to keep you out of the kitchen and thank god for that….um, this all looks so delicious! I’ll definitely be voting for you!

Leah @ Simply Fabulous     at 3:52 am

That looks amazing! I love Indian food AND pizza so this is a MUST to make at home. Can’t wait.

Cynthia     at 6:55 am

Looks absolutely delicious!

Kelly     at 8:01 am

Emily, I know we’ve never met, despite the fact that we’ve talked about getting together now that you’re living down here. Having said that, if you or Casey need anything in the weeks to come, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m only about 10 minutes away, and my job is pretty flexible. E-mail me, and I’ll make sure you have my contact information.
Kelly

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! You are so nice. We need to get together!

Kelly Reply:

Yes, we do! Just let me know when you’re free, and we can plan something … even if it’s just enjoying yogurt, talking and people-watching!

Claire (Low Impact Fashionista)     at 8:43 am

I used to work at an Indian Restaurant and I always loved the naan- but they made it by sticking it to the sides of this fire oven (really cool to watch!) I’m glad that you can make naan without one of those ovens though! Also these pizzas are so creative and look delicious. Hope you are feeling better, and you definitely have my vote!

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun     at 9:08 am

What a creative pizza dish! And I hope you are feeling a bit better. :(

Tricia @ Saving Room for Dessert     at 9:13 am

I am anxiously waiting for the sauces – I have to try this pizza! Thanks for your creative ideas. Hope you are feeling better every day.

Tina     at 9:22 am

That’s my girl! You knocked it out of the park on this one! You were such a trooper this weekend! So proud of you.

Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life)     at 9:28 am

I’m so behind on catching up on blogs, and I can’t believe what happened to you!! I’m so glad you are OK. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

And naan pizza? Impressive!!

Katie     at 9:55 am

This is so creative and sounds delicious! The title didn’t really catch my eye (stomach?) but reading through and seeing all the toppings and homemade naan, mmm. Good luck!

Natalia - a side of simple     at 10:20 am

YUM is all I have to say :)

karla     at 10:40 am

can’t wait to make the naan pizza with spicy spinach sauce! super creative!

Leanne @ Simplicitlee     at 10:55 am

I’m happy you have this competition to bring happiness into your life! I hope you had a good weekend @ the wedding, your bridesmaid dress in the pictures was so pretty!

This pizza looks so good, I love indian food!

Chicago Cuisine Critique     at 11:14 am

This looks great!

Jessica     at 11:18 am

This looks delish!

Ang     at 11:20 am

Looks delicious! I’ll be voting for you! :)

Hope your pain and swelling is getting better!

Winnie     at 11:37 am

Oh my goodness! Can’t believe you were hit by a car!
I’m sending good thoughts your way and hope you heal quickly- ps I love your pizza and your blog in general…happy to have found you through PFB and am pulling/voting for you ;)

Whit@AmuseBouche     at 12:39 pm

hope you’re feeling better emily! congrats on continuing on!

Maryann     at 12:48 pm

How are you? How is your leg? Can’t believe you’re standing and cooking.
The pizza looks delicious but we don’t do dairy due to cholesterol, etc. But it sure looks very delicious!
Take good care,
Lancaster Co Gal.

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

Haha I’m not standing and cooking – no worries! I had cooked that earlier in the week to prepare for going out of town.

Erin Fennerty     at 12:54 pm

Oh. My. Lord. This looks simply amazing. I found your site by linking through my friend Lauren’s site, which is:

I’ve just recently made the decision to go vegetarian, and your recipes are just what I need to make the transition go smooth and tasty! I think I know what I’m going to be making for dinner this weekend!

Erin

Ana     at 1:37 pm

Looks delicious Emily!! Your recipes are awesome, can’t wait to try your naan bread!
And definitely there is nothing like homemade cheese! (I also love to make my own!)
Ana

Corey - The Runner's Cookie     at 1:42 pm

Looks delicious! Your creativity is so inspiring. Glad the recovery is going well – keep up the positive attitude!

Julia     at 2:00 pm

I think this post is really inspiring! I’ve never thought of taking pizza in that direction, but it looks amazing! Thanks so much for this post and for sharing your delicious, healthy cuisine :)

Ashley M. [at] (never home)maker     at 2:14 pm

I.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e. This recipe is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. You are rocking this competition. You and Ashley are my favs <3

I hope you're feeling better. I still can't believe you were hit. :(

Sharon     at 2:43 pm

YUM!! Can’t wait until you post the sauce recipes because I am totally making these! You are SO creative :)

P.S. Hope you are feeling better with each passing day <3

Jessica     at 4:08 pm

I can’t wait until you post the sauce recipes!!!! I want to make these asap! My husband and I love Indian food and pizza – I’m sure these would be a hit.

sippitysup     at 4:08 pm

Naan has just the right chewy crisp texture to make a great pizza. GREG

freja     at 4:09 pm

first off, i’ll have you know that i just made a foodbuzz account solely so that i could vote for you. secondly, i am a straight vegetarian female who now officially has a crush on you. umm combining my two favorite foods; pizza and indian= recipe for my everlasting love. thanks for the idea and recipe! so awesome! and i hope you feel better soon!!

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

aww thanks for the vote! you are awesome.

Amanda @ bakingwithoutabox     at 4:25 pm

Great job on the recipe! Best wishes for quick, thorough healin’!

Stacey     at 5:07 pm

Voted! Love that you are a vegetarian cos I am too :) Everything you eat, I can eat too! Yay! I hope you are feeling okay today and taking it easy :D

Rosemary     at 7:22 pm

Hope you are feeling better,sorry you were in so much pain:( I was thinking about how you would manage to do #5 but thank goodness you thought ahead! Great recipe as usual,good luck!I spent some time reading other blogs in the food buzz challenge and some are better than others but honestly.. yours just stands out!! You are so wholesome and do everything so beautifully!

Emily @ The Front Burner Blog Reply:

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. :)

Susan     at 8:17 pm

Looks soooooo good! I voted for you!

Allison     at 8:22 pm

This looks amazing!! Must try it

Liz     at 8:52 pm

You make it seem so easy!

Sarah K. @ The Pajama Chef     at 9:27 am

just voted!

Katie @ Shared Bites     at 9:43 am

Homemade paneer cheese…holy christmas you must have a lot of patience! But the result looks totally worth it. :)

Katie @ Shared Bites     at 9:50 am

Oh, also, I’m guessing you’re no longer doing Marine Corps due to the accident (though maybe you are super-human!). If you find that you want to add in some workouts that are easier on your bones, you should consider biking and/or swimming while you recuperate (insert plug for DC Triathlon Club). Tris are a fun way to diversify if you ever hit your running max. Just passing the info along! http://www.dctriclub.org

Alexis @ Mission: Ambition     at 10:38 am

These look amazing. And you always make cooking look so easy – it makes me want to cook more! Thanks for that :) Voted for you for sure!!

Ashley Pierson     at 3:57 pm

I love paneer!! How creative. I can’t wait to make this pizza.

Oui, Chef     at 8:32 pm

A brilliant and delicious take on this challenge, I can’t wait to make paneer with my kids. Got my vote! – S

Julie @ Willow Bird Baking     at 11:12 pm

Love that you went ahead and made your own paneer! You have a vote from me!

For my entry, I made pizza for all the wrong times of day: some Deep Dish Pizza Cupfakes and Pizzas Benedict :) Come see if you’d like!

Victor @ Random Cuisine     at 3:22 pm

I made paneer half-a-month ago and one of my friend was not convinced that this is the way to make. I can finally prove him wrong.

Great job on the naan pizza. I never made naan, I’m sure going to try it out!

Have Spork Will Travel     at 8:34 am

Thanks for the paneer recipe. You made it look so easy. I really have no excuse anymore not to try it!

Life's Tasty Adventures » Blog Archive » A Winning Combination     at 9:40 pm

[...] I don’t get utterly sick of curry! But I had a craving and have had my eye on Emily’s Indian naan pizza with homemade paneer cheese so I thought it would be a great time to try [...]

David Scates     at 6:56 pm

Congratulations for being the readers choice!

Birthday Celebration « The Runner's Plate     at 11:56 am

[...] I first saw Emily‘s creation for Indian Pizzas, I knew I had to make this for [...]

Once Upon A Time « The Collegiate Gourmande     at 8:12 am

[...] naan pizza inspired by Emily topped with spinach sauce, okra, and chickpeas with a side of yellow curry spiced lentil [...]

Extreme Balance » Blog Archive » The time is now!     at 4:31 pm

[...] joy of mattar paneer has been a huge plus in my life! (And, luckily, Emily posted on how to make paneer cheese at home… [...]

Kim K.     at 10:35 am

Hi Emily,
Did you ever post the Indian Marinara recipe? I’m dying to try it!

I like to photograph food. « 321delish     at 7:11 am

[...] I went home and made something I’ve been dreaming about for weeks, ever since I saw this blog post. I’ve been following Emily from The Daily Garnish for about a year now, and she always has [...]

Coconut Curried Potatoes With Peas | Daily Garnish     at 12:57 pm

[...] potatoes and peas?  The only thing missing is some freshly baked naan.  I have made naan pizza dough before, but perhaps actual naan bread should be my next [...]