For general inquires, contact: EmilyBMalone@gmail.com.

For partnerships, contact: dailygarnishads@mediakix.com.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Best Garnish of 2010.

As I sat down to write my obligatory year in review, it occurred to me that this blog has evolved so much in the past year.  Among the many run recaps, recipes, and personal anecdotes – some posts got more attention than others.  Rather than leave them behind to collect dust in the 2010 archives, I thought I’d pay a little homage to the most popular, controversial, and most commented-on posts of 2010…

(Note: during my transition from Blogger to WordPress, I lost ALL the comments on my old posts pre-June, so if you see a post with zero comments listed here, it’s only because they were lost in the move!)

Hopefully 2011 brings even more comments, more controversy, and of course more great content.  :)

Thanks for a great year!

colleen     at 9:27 am

What a year it has been. Definitely one to remember and grow from. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year to you also!

Maryann     at 9:57 am

Happy New Year to you and Casey and of course your dogs. Wishing us all a healthy prosperous 2011.
Lancaster Co PA Gal

I recognize most of the posts just on name alone, but I’m off to read the ones I don’t recognize!

Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete     at 4:01 pm

It angers me so much that you were hit by a car. Albeit your accident involved you running, I know a lot of people who have been hit while cycling. Why can’t we share the road? I’m glad you are feelng better at least!

I was actually just walking to get my haircut! But I agree – I have heard soooo many HORRIBLE stories of both runners and bikers being hit by cars. It’s infuriating.

Char     at 7:30 pm

Reading your posts from before I found your blog has given me more insight to who you are and I appreciate your honesty! As someone who is STILL trying to figure out where I fit in and who I am, I can appreciate how hard it can be sometimes. Its nice to hear I’m not alone in feeling lonely or missing (sometimes) the easiness of “back then.” I am enjoying my healthier quest and even though I still have setbacks–I find I don’t beat myself up as much, and just try harder the next day, I think I have you and some other healthy bloggers to thank for that! Thanks for your blog–Happy New Year!

running shoes