Week 11: My Pregnancy Journey.

With so much going on right now, these milestone weeks are really flying by!  I can’t believe I’m already at week eleven.  In case you missed them, here are the previous weekly updates:

How Big is the Baby?

Baby Garnish seems to have gone through a massive growth spurt this week, and is now the size of a small LIME!

I find it very hard to believe there is something as big as a lime hanging out inside of me.  It’s such a strange and surreal feeling.  According to my updates, the baby is over 2 inches long now – so big and strong!

How I’m Changing

The changes are definitely slow, but noticeable.  My BOOBS feel like they are twice the size they were pre-pregnancy, and I think it might be time for me to go shopping for new bras.  The ones I own now aren’t very comfortable anymore.  Other than that, I’m still wearing all my normal clothing, which feels like it still fits pretty well.  I just feel a little more bloated and puffy than normal.

Casey and a few others who have seen me are claiming I have a small baby bump showing now.  I am still not convinced that this isn’t simply a little stomach pudge I already had before, but I guess it’s bound to show up eventually!  As far as physical changes go, I have noticed from my scale (which is also a body fat monitor) that my weight is still down (from previous weeks’ sickness), but my body fat percentage is higher than normal.  I find all of these physical changes to be really fascinating, and it’s fun to sit back for once and just watch my body change and grow.

How I’m Feeling

I’m still an emotional maniac, but I seem to have it together a little better this week than last.  I felt really great physically last week, and this week I’m experiencing a slight return of the nausea – nothing too horrible, but it’s definitely noticeable.

I also did something really fun this morning – I bought my first item of baby gear.  I’ve mentioned this before, but Casey and I are both huge fans of American Apparel clothing.  We both own every single color of the tri-blend t-shirt collection (which is the softest material in.the.world), and it is seriously the only thing I wear.  (I’m making a point to rotate through the colors in all my pregnancy weekly updates so that I can put them all together in a collage at the end!)  This morning, wearing my own AA grey turtleneck, I stopped in the store on my way home and couldn’t resist picking up a matching little AA tri-blend infant cardigan – it’s the 3 to 6 month size!

I have the same cardigan in light grey and in navy, and I can’t wait to have a little matching tri-blend family!  Yes, I know I am ridiculous.

What I’m Eating

Slowly but surely, a few new foods are creeping back into my meals.  This afternoon I grabbed a box to go at Whole Foods, and ended up adding something GREEN for the first time in a long time!

Green beans, two different kind of tofu, a mixed bean salad, and an apple walnut salad.  It felt good to be successfully eating fruits and veggies again.  Fruits are definitely much easier to tolerate than vegetables, but I’m doing my best.  I am still downing oranges and bagels like nobody’s business.

And in totally un-related to pregnancy news, Casey came home last night and surprised me with a mason jar full of daffodils.

In our 5+ years together, this was the first time I have ever received flowers.  It was so sweet and totally out of the blue, which made it feel that much more special.  Last week I felt sad and anxious, but this week I feel very blessed and lucky.

We are off to Seattle again tomorrow for a few days of HOUSE HUNTING!  Crossing my fingers that we find something fabulous – I’ll be taking my camera (and you guys!) along for the ride…

Nicole of Raspberry Stethoscope     at 4:10 pm

Your pregnancy updates are my favorite part of your blog now!

Yay – I’m so glad you like them!

Susan Reply:

Same here and I don’t have or plan to have any kids!

Tricia Reply:

love them……. grow baby grow!!!!

Kristina     at 4:17 pm

So excited for you! And I’m also taking diligent notes since we’re planning on starting a family sometime in the next few years… eventually…

And good luck house hunting! Seattle is such a cool city, I’m sure you guys will have fun there :)

Michaela Reply:

I still have a while to go, but when the time comes I’m sure I’ll be glad to have these posts!

Allie (Live Laugh Eat)     at 4:17 pm

I didn’t know they sold those AA cardigans for babies!! So cute…can’t wait for the first fam photo :). More traveling? You are a tough Momma. Have a safe flight!

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun     at 4:17 pm

Too cute on the turtleneck! That will be a Kodak moment right there. Glad you’re feeling a bit better these days!

Little Bookworm     at 4:18 pm

Have a safe flight and good luck with the house hunting! :D

Kelsey     at 4:19 pm

I can’t wait to follow along with you on your pregnancy journey! I agree with Nicole, this is my favorite part of your blog now! You are already glowing, despite the fact that you say you feel puffy. Daffodils have a special place in my heart, thanks for sharing this stunning gift!

Gwen     at 4:19 pm

Whoa! What a growth spurt for Baby Garnish! Safe travels and best of luck in finding a FAB house! xox

Sana     at 4:19 pm

I defff saw a baby bumppp on sat, sooo cute :)

suki @ [Super Duper Fantastic]     at 4:20 pm

Baby clothes are so ridiculously cute. It’s hard to resist wanting to buy everything. :P Have a great time house hunting!

Freya     at 4:21 pm

A lime? It’ll be a watermelon next week :P
Ha, that boob thing – I’d get pregnant just for that side effect alone!!
Safe trip tomorrow :)

It better NOT be a watermelon next week, or I will have insane stretch marks. :) The boobs are a welcomed change.

Tricia Reply:

you say that now!!!! having bigger boobs is not always a plus!!!

Carly D. @ CarlyBananas     at 4:21 pm

Not to sound creepy but I was totally checking for signs of baby bumpage on Saturday and there was an itsy bitsy bump. Adorable.

Haha I heard that a few times. :)

Jayna @ Healthy Living Bites     at 4:21 pm

Hooray!!! Another update without having to wait a week!!!! I love that little cardigan- it will be great in the winter (when baby will be 3-6 mo) and will look adorable if it’s a girl baby or boy baby.

I agree with Casey, a little bit of a baby bump IS starting to show- but only if you’re looking for it.

So sorry about the return of nausea. . . hopefully it doesn’t get as bad as it once was!

I’m finally on time now with the updates! :)

Victoria     at 4:22 pm

Good luck with the house hunt! There are so many fabulous neighborhoods here, I’m sure you’ll find something you love!

Graze With Me     at 4:25 pm

So happy for you and your little lime! The baby bump seems to push out all your pre-baby pudge first and then it gets hard. Mine sort of looks like I went to too many keggers recently. ;)

Good luck in Seattle, I’ve always wanted to go there! Sounds like a fun city.

Chase     at 4:25 pm

Confession (just like Carly said above): We were talking about your teeeeeny baby bump on Saturday! It’s so darn cute! Little Baby Garnish is a growin’! You should do a recipe incorporating how big Baby Garnish is each week. Might I suggest key lime pie. :)

Haha I heard about the bump a number of times on Saturday. I guess it really is there, and I am in denial. :)

Leah     at 4:26 pm

My hubby makes me grow my own flowers. I think during college he got me flowers when I got my wisdom teeth out. But that was many moons ago. It’s a constant joke in our house and he does compliment the many bouquets I make from my own garden. I love the brown containers from Whole Foods (and the goods stuff you can put in there). It’s a great treat on the rare nights I’m home alone. :)

Ida     at 4:26 pm

Love these updates!

Paige     at 4:26 pm

Ughhhhh I’m relocating to Connecticut, and I totally feel for you. Moving across the country is HARD! On another note, my boyfriend and I have been together for 4+ years now and I still have yet to receive flowers from him. So your story gives me hope. :)

We can do it together! :)

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey     at 4:29 pm

Wow, a prune to a lime!??! Big growth spurt! I thought of you on Saturday because I went with my sister for her gender ultrasound. It was the most amazing thing – she’s having a girl! :)

Eeeeeeee!! I want a girl! :)

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey Reply:

She’s super scared to have a girl – it’s too funny. She is absolutely terrified she will have a daughter exactly like her to make up for all the crazy things she did to my parents. Apparently she really believes in karma. ;)

Haha I’m scared of boys! :)

Abby     at 4:31 pm

How crazy to think that Baby Garnish has gone from a prune to a small lime in a week! What an exciting time for you all! Love that little cardigan! :)

Marci     at 4:32 pm

I love these updates too. That is a big size jump in one week! I hope you find a great home in Seattle. It’s like the blog version of House Hunters. But I hope you visit more than three. So sweet about the daffodils.

I am trying to visit AS MANY as possible, to avoid another $$$ trip to Seattle!

Marci Reply:

PS Don’t you think you will look back at this year and be like “I can’t believe we lived in three states, I got hit by a car, got pregnant, and got sued for copyright infringement? That was fun.” At least you have good stories to tell. :)

Haha YES! I really HOPE this is the craziest year of my life – I can’t take much more. :)

Lucy @ The Sweet Touch     at 4:33 pm

Oh my gosh, my brother and sister-in-law just had a baby girl and I am out of control buying cute little clothes for her.

Do you plan to find out the sex or let it be a surprise? It won’t be long and they will be able to tell you (if you want to know!).

Yep – we’re going to find out! I’m a planner. :)

alison     at 4:34 pm

That cardigan is too cute for words. I love these updates; I’m past the baby stage in my own life, but I love reading about other people’s pregnancies.
Happy house hunting!

Heidi @ Food Doodles     at 4:35 pm

I just had to say I’m really enjoying the pregnancy updates :D I just recently started following your blog and I have two little ones(and hoping to have more in the future) so I’m loving these posts! Love the daffs! My hubby has only ever bought be flowers once, the morning after giving birth to our first child, haha. It was a very nice surprise.

Jess@atasteofconfidence     at 4:38 pm

Such a cute sweater- I love those too.

Carly     at 4:40 pm

Good luck house hunting!!! My husband and I just moved across country last week (Cleveland to Phoenix). We shipped everything and I’m dying to get my stuff back on Wednesday :) Let me know if you have any long distance moving questions.

Congrats again on the baby! How exciting :)

Beth     at 4:41 pm

hahaha, I can just see your matchy-matchy family showing up on awkward family photos. :) Baby clothes are SO cute!!

Nicole @ Yuppie Yogini     at 4:43 pm

Very cute post! I’m so excited to read about your adventures in pregnancy. :)

shan     at 4:43 pm

i’ve been reading your blog for quite some time and i understand how important local products and responsible food sourcing are.

the recent mentions of american apparel led me this comment, which is just to encourage you to do a bit of research on the company (specifically founder Dov Charney). he has had many sex abuse claims against him (and settlements). their labor and employment practices are misogynistic at best.

i know how hard it can be to shop responsibly and it’s difficult to always know the background about all products you buy, but i really do encourage you to investigate aa’s practices a bit more. again, i only post this because i feel like the recent posts talking about how wonderful aa’s products are a bit misleading.

I have actually read some of that info, and I’m not really sure what I think about it. As for as responsible sourcing goes though, AA is also 100% sweatshop free and is entirely made in the US – not something most clothing manufacturers can claim! The claims about the CEO are definitely not good, but he also hasn’t been convicted of anything.

td Reply:

AA has lots of problems in regards to their corporate accounting, financial reporting & trouble attracting C-level executives, in addition to the lawsuits against Dov Charney. I live in southern CA and their claims of 100% sweatchop-free is bit of a stretch since there’s been lots of articles here about employee intimidation against unionization, hiring practices, etc.

Ick that’s not good to hear. I just like their soft t-shirts!

Taysa Reply:

These claims are definately no-good. At the same time, what clothing company doesn’t have some black marks against them? (Seriously, if anyone has a recommendation, I’m all ears.)

Not that I think it’s good to ignore these claims, but I’d still rather support a company that uses American labor.

Julie (A Case of the Runs)     at 4:45 pm

Good luck with the house hunting for you two and the lime-o!

kelly     at 4:51 pm

Hi Emily!

I have been married for almost 25 years and am childless by choice. But, I am finding your baby posts fascinating! I’m glad you are feeling better and can’t wait for the next Baby Garnish post!

Caitlin     at 4:53 pm

So exciting! What neighborhoods in Seattle are you considering?

Alaina     at 4:58 pm

That cardigan is just too cute! My mom will pick out baby clothes or shoes at the store to show me. I’m only 27; we’re waiting for 3 years or so to start a family. But she’s starting to get anxious. ;-)

Tina     at 5:01 pm

It’s amazing to think how quickly a baby progresses and grows!

The cardigan is adorable!

Can’t wait to read more about your journey to Seattle and moving there, hope you find a fantastic new place to call home!

Dorry     at 5:07 pm

I love reading your updates! Those yellow daffodils are beautiful. Glad you’re able to stomach different types of foods this week and that you’re feeling less anxious. Good luck with the house hunting in Seattle. Take lots of pics – I’ve never been there. :)

Lauren @ Hungry Child in the City     at 5:08 pm

I love how you are showing us how the baby is growing with food! It’s actually really helpful to see just how big it’s getting! Good luck!!

Maria @ Oh Healthy Day     at 5:13 pm

Your updates are so fascinating! I think by the time I’m pregnant (long ways away), I’ll feel like I’ll know what to expect!

Have a blast in Seattle!

Maria     at 5:17 pm

You look so great! I love reading your updates about pregnancy. I feel the same way as the other Maria, I’ll definitely know what to expect when that time comes around.

Sarah K. @ The Pajama Chef     at 5:18 pm

happy house hunting! hope it goes well :)

Julia     at 5:24 pm

Bra shop at your own risk Emily! You’ll most likely need to buy bras two more times during the pregnancy and once again after baby garnish is born! And again once you stop nursing if you are planning on nursing.

I’ve never spent so much money on bras in my life.

Mary (A Merry Life)     at 5:38 pm

These updates are so cute. What a great idea. :)

Girlonraw     at 5:52 pm

Congrats on the exciting news! From one new mum to a new mum to be, sounds like you’ve got a great handle on your pregnancy. My little fella is 3 weeks old and despite the sleep deprivation I’m loving it!! I found in my first trimester I went off all my green smoothies etc and all I wanted was white bread and cheese. And I hear ya on the belly too. When everyone else was telling me I was starting to show I just thought it was a bit of muffin top ;) x

Stacey (The Home-Cooked Vegan)     at 5:53 pm

I love these updates :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
I’m glad that your hunger is returning to a somewhat normal level. I can’t wait until your baby bump gets bigger, haha!

Good luck house hunting in Seattle, that should be fun! And what a sweet husband you have :) Flowers out of the blue are the best ;)

Meghan     at 6:23 pm

Cute sweater! It’s a great gender neutral color too. It’s good to hear you’re able to diversify your foods. It has to be tough to be so health-conscientious but not be able to feed your baby the way you would feed yourself.

Whitney     at 6:28 pm

I LOVE the little gray cardigan!! :)

And, I think we are supposed to have some sunny weather mid-week here in Seattle. Hope the house-hunting goes well!

Alexia @ Dimple Snatcher     at 6:34 pm

I lovelovelove that he picked daffodils as the first bunch of flowers for you! Sweet!

Maryann     at 6:36 pm

Emily,
Wishing you good house hunting. Safe trip.
So love baby garnish’s cardigan. The daffodils are beautiful. My hubby also does not give flowers much but the daffodils will last longer. Water good before trip.
Blessings,
Lancaster CO PA Gal

katie     at 6:38 pm

I didn’t know you were headed to Seattle this week! SOO excited for you guys. I can’t WAIT to see the house hunting pics. I love the updates too…can’t believe the baby is already lime-sized. It’s growing like a weed.

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen)     at 6:55 pm

I have only gotten a few flowers from my husband and inthink that makes them more special. I am not really one that wants to get flowers, so it’s definitely a surprise when I do. I can’t believe the peanut is getting so big!

Ingunn     at 7:01 pm

That is one cute little lime! :D

Good luck house hunting! Do you have an idea of where you want to live? If you’re considering the eastside, you should take a look at Kirkland, it’s very walkable and has a cute little “downtown” area, plus it’s right on the lake with great views of the Olympic mountains.

We are looking in both North Seattle and the Eastside – including Kirkland! I think it looks really cute (and safe!) there.

Gina Reply:

Kirkland is really cute (just be aware that the 520 bridge is implementing a fee soon…booo!) Good luck house hunting and I love your pregnancy updates!!!

Reading (and chickens) Reply:

Yes, the 520 toll starts very soon, so if you don’t want to pay it, avoid living in the city. That said, I live in the city and my husband commutes and we’re never ever leaving. We love it. Best neighborhood in the world. We live 5 blocks from Mighty-Os and there’s a connector (M. bus, free) that runs every morning and evening in the neighborhood. It’s been a lifesaver–my husband used to bike to various bus stops and that got REAL annoying when buses were late and it was pouring and I was 9 months pregnant with our second kid. We’ve lived here for 11 years, Eastside and city, so if you need any housing tips, email! (And if I had to live on the Eastside, Kirkland would be it–best city in the burbs!)

laura (starloz)     at 7:05 pm

i love these updates, they are going to be so excellent to look at later in the child’s life.

i love the cardigan.

Kristin     at 7:09 pm

it makes me so excited everytime you mention your boobs getting bigger (as weird as that might sound) haha! It is my most looked forward to thing about becoming pregnant! i have never been bigger than a small A… Just had to throw in this comment haha!

Definitely my favorite change too!

Kristin Reply:

hahaha well i hope they stay around after the baby for you :)

Kate (What Kate is Cooking)     at 7:22 pm

That’s quite the growth spurt- from a prune to a lime. Wow!

Cara Craves...     at 7:27 pm

Good luck with the house hunt!
I am sure you will find a great one.

Cindy     at 7:28 pm

Good luck house hunting!

Nicole     at 7:37 pm

This post came at the perfect time today- while waiting at the doctor’s office…FOREVER! LOL.

I did notice a copy of the most recent Columbus Bride magazine on a table there and picked it up only because I was intrigued by the name on the cover. Malone? And he kinda looks like Casey? I flipped thru, and sure enough, it’s Casey’s brother Kirt! Maybe you mentioned they’re on the cover, but I must have missed it. So cool! On the website there’s a group shot you’re in!

Ha – yep! That’s my brother and sister and law, Kirt and Katie! I knew they were on the cover, but I haven’t actually seen the print issue for myself. Wasn’t it a gorgeous wedding? :)

Kristen     at 7:50 pm

I love reading your updates! Keep them coming! It is definitely a surreal experience! Have a fun + safe trip! I hope you find a beautiful house – plus, you’ll need a bit more room now with Baby Garnish on the way!

April     at 7:50 pm

You are so cute! I love all the pregnancy updates as well. Seems like so much exciting stuff going on right now for you!

Grace @ Front Porch Yoga     at 8:10 pm

Don’t forget about http://www.padmapper.com for your house hunting expedition! ;)

Amelia     at 8:13 pm

Girl, you are absolutely glowing! I wish you the best of luck house hunting. :) It can be fun yet frustrating if you have to figure it all out in a short period of time. I hate fast decisions.

Wendy     at 8:20 pm

I am a relatively new reader, but I wanted to tell you that I love your pregnancy journals! As for the boobs – when I was newly pregnant with my second, I got measured for a bridesmaid dress. I went back a few weeks later to get re-measured, because I could tell my boobs had grown. Yup, my bustline was FOUR inches bigger! Also, if you plan to breastfeed, you can plan on keeping the boobs for quite awhile. :)

Brittany     at 8:31 pm

I love these updates, so exciting!

Brooke @ Bittersweetb     at 8:33 pm

A kumquat to a lime! That’s super exciting. I love seeing these updates, I find it really fascinating!

Sheena @theSheenBean     at 8:53 pm

I love reading your weekly updates. Good Luck with the house hunting. We are moving in a few months and just did a weekend of house hunting. All of your tips on where to live in Cincy were great. We found somewhere great to live! I hope you guys have the same luck.

Krissy @ Make It Naked     at 9:06 pm

A lime already?!?! No way! You look beautiful! Have a safe trip and see you next week. Please please wear matching outfits ;)

erica     at 9:10 pm

i love your pregnancy journey posts…especially because one of my best friends is in the same stages of pregnancy as you (give or take a week) and everything she tells us about how she feels and things like the super smell senses are exactly how you described. =)

Lauren @chigallauren     at 10:31 pm

Like many of the other commenters, I love your pregnancy updates, thanks for sharing so much of this amazing time with everyone!

Deva (Voracious Vorilee)     at 10:42 pm

that is such a cuuute tiny cardi! I can’t wait to see all of you together in your AA Cardis!!

Elisabeth     at 11:00 pm

Good luck on the house hunting trip! Will you & Casey be buying a house?

KaraHadley     at 11:31 pm

That cardigan is freaking adorable. Can you believe your lime will soon grow enough to wear that? And can you believe how quickly it’s growing now? Ahh baby!

Katy     at 11:51 pm

Have fun house hunting!!! Is Casey going to be at M’s bellevue or redmond office? I have heard people love kirkland if they are on the eastside. If you are looking in Seattle it is actually fairly easy to get to bellevue from West Seattle (not sure about redmond – haven’t dont that commute). madison park is also really close to the city and is a cute little community (a ton within walking distance) and is an easy commute across the bridge (but yes – there will be the toll!)

Good luck!

Namaste Gurl     at 12:01 am

Good to hear the update- glad everythings going smoothly, except for the slight sickness. I’m also gleeful that veggies have made their way back to your plate- next its nut butters! :)

Jenna     at 12:19 am

Love that little cardigan! Good luck with your house hunting- I think Kirkland is really nice and for closer to Seattle neighborhoods I would recommend Green Lake & Wallingford :)

Ashley     at 1:49 am

You look + sound so happy. That may be the cutest sweater ever. Super pretty flowers, especially b/c they are in a mason jar. I can’t believe you’re heading out again tomorrow. Safe travels and GOOD LUCK. I’m here if you need me! xo

Orla     at 6:39 am

Ah – I love reading the updates! And I love that you said that you have a baby the size of a lime “hanging out” inside you!
so sweet! Happy House hunting!

Heather     at 7:50 am

I love the fruit baby updates! Good luck house hunting in Seattle!

Maura     at 7:59 am

Emily- I too am loving these updates! Thanks for including us in such a special journey! Good luck in Seattle!

Lee     at 8:02 am

I was watching House Hunters over the weekend and they had someone looking at a condo in Kirkland and the neighborhood looked really cute.

Good luck with the house hunting and glad you are feeling somewhat less nauseous. (Did I spell that right? That’s one of those words that I can never spell.)

Sarah     at 8:27 am

i LOVE the weekly size updates! its fun to follow along with the size of your teeny tiny baby :)

Kristin (Cook, Bake, Nibble)     at 8:52 am

A lime, wow! He(she)’s growing fast!

I also love AA’s tri-blend so I had to pipe in and say how adorable your first baby purchase is!!

xo

jenna     at 8:53 am

I love your little cardigan you got for your little lime!! so cute!! Isn’t it so crazy how much he/she grew in just a week??? the size of a lime really?? lol so sweet!! I’m sure the thought of moving across the country is stressful but everything happens for a reason and this could be the best move of your life! :) have a safe trip!

Amber K     at 10:15 am

With the latest AA drama I was a bit surprised at the love. I hate it when awesome products are made by horrible people in not so great conditions.

But moving on from that junk, YAY for baby lime. I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better and are able to begin to enjoy food again. :)

Rachelle     at 10:54 am

Hey beauty.
I recommend queen anne area. I lived there for 6 years and we could walk to all kinds of markets. It is really expensive near pikes market, but i would have loved to live there too.
If you go to the bridge with a troll there is an prenatal acupuncture clinic right down the block. you will know it when you see it.
Also for a closer to town feel and a great running spot greenlake area is amazing. and the houses are super affordable to rent. Hope all goes well. YAY for the healthy baby lime!

Rachelle     at 10:56 am

ALSO! Dont forget to pick up a “Stranger” it is a free weekly newspaper on everything seattle. You will see them in the news stands on the street.

Jess     at 11:11 am

I love buying baby clothes, they’re just so tiny and cute!

I only have fur-children, but I have tons of fun picking out clothes for my 7 (soon to be 8) nieces and nephews :)

Parita @ myinnershakti     at 11:57 am

I love your pregnancy updates! I’m so excited for you and Casey! And I LOVE the baby sweater -so cute!

Lauren C. @ FocusedToBeFit     at 12:30 pm

I love the collage idea! Precious! Can’t wait to come along as you guys find a new home!

Siobhan     at 1:27 pm

Hi Emily! I love your blog but I’m not sure I’ve ever commented! I just wanted to let you know that I emailed you a coupon from Buy With Me (like a Groupon) for 50% off at American Apparel. When it popped up in my email today I immediately thought of you! Glad to see that Baby Garnish is getting big and strong!

Beth @ DiningAndDishing     at 1:36 pm

That does feel like a huge leap in size – how exciting! Looking adorable Emily :).

Kelsey     at 2:25 pm

My friends are selling their house in Wallingford and moving to South Carolina in early June. Here’s a link to their house if you’re interested – http://www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/3618-Interlake-Ave-N-98103/home/119521. It’s blocks away from the Burke Gilman (a 20+ mile run/bike path), and about half a mile away from downtown Fremont – which has a Sunday market and PCC (natural food store).

bitt     at 4:14 pm

Haha stomach fat. I am sure if I announced I was pregnant people would see my “bump” right away too.

Where are you looking for houses in Seattle? So many neighborhoods that are awesome! Have fun.

LauraJayne     at 5:19 pm

I’m so glad that you’re able to incorporate some foods back into your diet – that must be such a good feeling! I totally feel you on the American Apparel thing – it just feels so good (on you skin)!

Alexa @ Simple Eats     at 5:50 pm

That little sweater is adorable. I can’t imagine how excited you were to buy it! Love reading about your journey!

Jennifer (The Gourmetour)     at 6:42 pm

Wow that’s amazing that the baby went from the size of a prune to the size of a lime in one week! Life is amazing! You look fantastic!

ps. I would recommend trying those prunes that will be sitting in your fridge for the next 60+ years. I love prunes and im in my early 20s!

Natalia - a side of simple     at 7:11 pm

No joke, my favorite post was always your tofu tutorial (totally converted me) but now I have to say I’m loving these! Maybe that can stay my favorite post and these can be my favorite series. That way I don’t cheat. :)

Happy house hunting and safe travels!

olivewineandfood     at 7:24 pm

i love dinners at whole foods when i don’t feel like cooking!

Annie@stronghealthyfit     at 9:06 pm

Such a sweet post! Looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy along the way :-)

sallymae     at 9:24 pm

I don’t know…I just don’t see that baby bump on you yet. I think people tend to see what they are looking for;) I’m sure it’ll show up in a few weeks, but you’ll probably get away with your normal clothes for awhile yet, won’t you? Actually I saw a pregnancy series – maybe you’ve seen it – and all she wears is AA clothes – it’s pretty cute, and definitely worth a look!

Diana @ frontyardfoodie     at 12:32 am

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations! Somehow I’ve missed the past few posts and the fact that you’re pregnant!!!

This time last year I was just a teensy bit ahead of you in my own pregnancy. Time definitely flies by. I hope you’re able to relax and enjoy every part of pregnancy. It’s so much fun (until a few weeks before the end hehe) and having a baby is SO SO SO SO much fun. My own little pumpkin is six and a half months old and I have never had more fun in my life than I am right now!

Joanna@DrizzleofSunshine     at 1:59 am

Time is seriously flying by! I can’t believe how fast your baby is growing! That’s amazing and I love your updates!

Taysa     at 1:24 pm

There are so many exciting things happening in your life right now! I can’t wait to live vicariously through you as you move to what is my favorite city in the whole country!

Hillary     at 2:43 pm

You’re a gorgeous, glowing pregnant lady :)

Eeeeeee, I love you! :)

Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn     at 6:52 am

I love love loveee whole foods hot bar!! I am so glad the baby’s growing strong, I would feel so odd if I knew there was something the size of a lime in my belly!

Monica     at 2:58 pm

I love following your pregnancy updates! I am pretty sure I have said this before, so I apologize for the redundancy, but it is so crazy to see how different one pregnancy is to the next. My weight soared right away and all my clothes starting fitting all wrong.

That is so crazy to think that in week 11 the baby is already that much bigger! You make such an adorable pregnant woman! :)

A Slideshow of the First Half of Pregnancy | Being Pregnant     at 12:11 pm