For general inquires, contact: EmilyBMalone@gmail.com.

For partnerships, contact: dailygarnishads@mediakix.com.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby.

On December 27th, 1979, Casey Edward Malone came into the world.

Growing up in Indiana, he had a thing for matching sweat suits, little league sports, and an impressive rat-tail that grew half-way down his back.

Across the state line in Ohio, Emily Bohlen Holcombe arrived a little over a year later on February 24th, 1981.

She was known for wearing jelly shoes, loving Michael Jackson’s Thriller, and loving dresses that sparkled.

Twenty-something years later – they met, fell madly in love, and got married.

download

Today, they are a happy family of four.

IMG_2786

And now sometime around October 15th, 2011 – that family of four will become a family of five.

No, we’re not getting another dog (lord help us) – we’re having a BABY!

It is still very early (8 weeks!), and there is still a lot of unknown.  Most people wait until later to make this announcement, but writing is my therapy and my outlet.  Keeping it all to myself has been hard enough for the past four weeks, and I wanted to share the news with you guys as soon as we had told family.  Either way, for better or for worse, we can all share in the journey together.  I know that no matter what happens, writing about it is the best choice for me.

I’ll be back soon with more details, info, and answers.  For now, I’m off to find some more saltines…

gina (fitnessista)     at 12:08 am

wow, what exciting news! so thrilled for you guys :) that is going to be one gorgeous baby!
xoxo

Steph@321delish     at 12:45 pm

Congrats Emily and Casey!!

Summer     at 5:38 pm

Congratulations, Emily! What a great birthday gift to give yourself :) You’re going to be a rockin’ mom!

Brandy     at 7:27 pm

CONGRATS! I’m a bit late to the game. :) But I’m completely excited for you and your journey!

Laura     at 8:28 pm

Yay! Congratulations!

Lauren @ Color Me Happy     at 8:28 pm

Oh my goodness congratulations! I am such a nerd because I am super excited for you and totally don’t actually know you at all. Aaagh the internet is weird! Anyways congratulations to you and your family (Casey and the dogs and the rice cooker)!!!

Kristin @ FoodFash     at 10:36 pm

Congratulations!! You’re going to be such a great mommy!

Marie     at 10:38 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! May you have an uneventful pregnancy, a short labor, and a healthy, happy baby !!

Lauryn     at 2:50 pm

CHILLS! Congratulations! Just getting caught up on my reader!
I am so excited for your little threesome to become 4! We are contemplating the same so I am excited to hear your journey-sending prayers and health to you, Casey & your little raspberry!

M     at 4:12 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! I don’t even know you, but I read your blog every day, and you’ve given me goosebumps with this news! You’re going to make such a wonderful mother, and Casey will be such a fantastic father. I can’t wait to read about how you navigate this new stage in your life! A million times over – CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anne P     at 3:35 pm

OMG! Just catching up and have to say CONGRATS! So happy for you two. xoxo

Jasmine     at 4:53 pm

Congratulations!! And you know that Indy ratted you out in vlog the other day — that was the boob sniffing thing. Dogs know these things.

Shantel     at 1:36 pm

Wow that is WONDERFUL news Emily! We are due around the same time! My due date is October 9th and I am 10 weeks along! Isn’t it so exciting? Have you been feeling nauseous and extremley tiered? That is how I felt in week 6 & 7 but luckily the nausea is gone but I’m still dead tiered all of the time! Can’t wait to follow you on this journey! :)

Shayla     at 6:07 pm

Congratulations!! I love your blog and I’ve never commented but I just had to when I read the news! My heart melted when I read that you’re having a baby…you are absolutely adorable (especially after seeing your accent vlog – you’re voice and demeanor is so sweet and cute) and you and your hubby will make excellent parents. My hubby and I are going to start trying this summer so I’m very excited to follow you along this journey! Congrats again and I’m very happy for you :)

rachel     at 6:48 am

Congratulations! I’ve been lurking on your blog for over a year now…figured this was a good time to comment! Best of luck and I’m sure it will be fun to read about your experience.

Karla     at 7:42 am

Congratulations! October 15th is my (and my twin brother’s) birthday. :)

amy     at 12:24 am

i know im late, but congrats!!! how exciting!!!

angie     at 3:03 pm

Congrats! I am pregnant too! I am 18 weeks! So excited for you and your husband!

lori workman     at 2:51 pm

I am not much of one for commenting on blogs, but some things are just too exciting not to say something! Congratulations! I am excited to follow you on your pregnancy journey. :)

Lauren     at 10:48 pm

Congratulations Emily & Casey!!! Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy!

Brenda Bettina     at 8:21 am

Holy! I thought the first picture was actually Cullen. He sure takes after is dad. :)

iq test free     at 6:27 pm

Remarkable! Its actually awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this post.

running shoes