For general inquires, contact: EmilyBMalone@gmail.com.

For partnerships, contact: dailygarnishads@mediakix.com.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Friday.

Today has just been one of those days where I sort of felt like this…

Not sure if it was the nice sunny weather or the impending weekend, but I just didn’t feel like being strapped to my laptop all day long.  I still managed to get a lot of work done though, and checked a lot of things off my weekend to-do list!

To avoid my computer, I tackled one of the other big projects I had on my agenda for this weekend – mailing our new Recipage t-shirts!

IMG_2058 (640x427)

We have really great new super soft American Apparel shirts we are sending to all of our users, and now that they have arrived I was excited to get them into the mail so that people can start enjoying them!

IMG_2061 (640x427)

Lots and lots of addressing, stuffing, sealing, and double-checking.  It is really fun to have a side business that I can work on with Casey, and it’s something that we both put time into every day.  (For background on how/when we started Recipage, see the Recipage story!)

IMG_2060 (640x427)

With all my envelopes stuffed and ready for the post office, I also did a bit of cooking…

IMG_2083 (640x427)

And subsequently, some eating.  This delicious creation will be up Monday morning – YUM.

I finished my thank you cards for gifts from my baby shower

And now I am finally back on the computer and sipping an iced decaf coffee at one of Seattle’s finest coffee shops.  I foresee a nice long walk in the sunshine this evening, followed by a lot of this…

Have a great weekend, friends!

Angela (Oh She Glows)     at 11:57 am

I’m so excited for the shirt! The pic of you doing all the shipping reminds me of my bakery work. I loathe shipping, especially when I have to fill out 3 different forms for each package. It helps to have music pumping, heh.

Those are such cute shirts! I think I will be doing some relaxing like that this weekend too :)

Beth     at 1:54 pm

I have the same thank you’s from Target! Funny :) enjoy your weekend!

Deva (Voracious Vorilee)     at 2:20 pm

I love the recipage shirts,and would totally buy one if y’all sold them :-). I think that the handwritten thank-yous are so sweet. I love sending and receiving hand-written cards and notes – there’s just something special about getting something in the mailbox instead of in my email.

Mandiee     at 6:27 pm

I sort of felt like that, too. Sometimes it’s nice to get stuff done and then just reeeeeelax for a little while. Your recipes are always so tempting when you show a picture. Such a tease haha. I can’t wait to see what you’re up to next!

Stephanie     at 9:34 am

I love those t-shirts! The slogan made me smile.

fittingbackin     at 4:31 pm

Great t-shirts! I love american apparel – fun store. Now I want tomatoes – yum!

Kristen, Sweetly     at 8:08 pm

you know i saw that laptop across the table while you were addressing envelopes! haha. i’m sure it was serving a good purpose, but you only halfway escaped it. :p

Judy     at 10:25 pm

Super cute thank you cards. You are looking great, almost there!!!

Ash @ Good Taste Healthy Me     at 10:27 pm

You were still very productive even though you felt lazy! Awesome job!

Kristin @ STUFT Mama     at 12:56 am

Recipage is brilliant! It’s definitely on my to-do list (along with A LOT of other things). I’ve been admiring it on other sites. :) The shirts are super cute too! You look great!

Jill B.     at 9:49 am

I love recipage! I find that I get frustrated when other bloggers DON’T have it! See – you’ve set the bar high, Emily. :)

Kristina     at 3:47 pm

This looks fantastic! I’ve actually never cooked with millet but it’s been on my mental to-do list for months. Might have to try it out this week :)

JL goes Vegan     at 8:52 pm

I can’t wait to get my Recipage “t”!

I talked Recipage up big-time at Vida Vegan Con (vegan blogger conference) and I hope it send biz your way. I think you are a great resource!

Yolie @ Practising Wellness     at 11:33 am

Wow, I just read up about Recipage and that is such an amazing function! And Casey is incredbile for learning all the web devolpment stuff in his own time…he is so smart, you’re right! You guys are an inspiration, truly :-) xyx

Envelope Printing     at 4:02 pm

Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored to tears att work so I decided
to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.

I love the information you provide here and can’t waijt to take
a look when I gget home. I’msurprised at how fast your blog loaded
on my phoone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing blog!

running shoes