Week 33: My Pregnancy Journey.

I am definitely to the point where the weeks are starting to run together.  I remember back when I was like seven weeks pregnant, and I would hear women with giant bellies claim to not even remember how far along they were, I would think “how can you not remember?  THIS IS THE BIGGEST DEAL IN THE WORLD.”  Because back then every day felt like a week just waiting to get to the point where my pregnancy felt “safe” and real.

And while, at least in my personal world, it still is the biggest deal, it really is easy to lose track when you are counting forty-ish weeks.  But somehow, I have ended up at thirty three!

How Big is the Baby?

Casey’s eyes got really big when he saw the size of this pineapple.  “Which part are we talking about?  No way is anything that large inside of you.”

But it’s true!  At almost 5 pounds and 19-22 inches long, this baby is the real deal.

The pounds are what really amazes me. I know so many babies that have been born in the 5-6 pound range, and I can’t believe that one of those is in my belly. I imagine it won’t really feel possible until I see him for myself!

How I’m Feeling

More of the same – giant stomach and sore boobs.  Casey turned to me the other day and said, “I wonder what the dogs think is going on with your stomach…”  It’s funny to think about.  Have they noticed that there is something gigantic on the front of me?  Indy curls up with me sometimes and rests his head on my stomach.  I wonder if he feels the kicks.

Unfortunately the back pain and subsequent lack of sleep has continued this week.  I have tried a few of your suggestions, and have started sitting on a giant exercise ball, which definitely helps.  Tomorrow, I’m splurging and getting my first prenatal massage.  Crossing my fingers that it helps relieve some of the muscle pain and lets me get some much needed sleep.

I had a bit of a third trimester pity party last weekend when I had to face some serious realities about my activity level, and what I’m capable of at this point.  But now I’m trying hard to just listen to my body, and let it do what it needs to do to prepare for the main event.

How I’m Changing

Check out the growth just ten weeks apart – this third trimester is NO joke!

Week 13 (1st trimester) and week 23 (2nd trimester)…

IMG_8907 (425x640) IMG_0385 (425x640)

And now week 33 – the third trimester!  Yowsas!

The main problem I have now is that I’m running out of clothes.  Many of my maternity pants aren’t fitting around my ever expanding waistline anymore, and the tops are even starting to feel too small in the boobs.  I can’t bring myself to buy more clothes with just a few weeks left, so I’m trying hard to make do with what is left, and hoping Casey doesn’t notice that I wear the same three outfits in a rotation.

It’s hard for me to imagine that I can get much bigger than this, but I guess I’ve been saying that since the very beginning.  At least my second pair of maternity jeans still fits, and I pretty much wear them every day.  I will miss this giant elastic waist when I have to go back to actually buttoning my pants closed.

IMG_2172 (425x640)IMG_2173 (426x640)IMG_2174 (427x640)

Exercising for Two

More of the same – walking, weights, and yoga.  I’ve still been able to keep up with our 3-mile lake walks, but more often than not I need Casey to take both dogs now.  The leash pulling gets to be too much for me, and it’s easier for me to just walk beside him with the pups.

We ordered our stroller last week, and it arrived over the weekend!  We ended up choosing the BOB Revolution CE in a fun plum color.

Capture

I have been threatening to take it to the lake and walk with it (empty) just for practice.  That’s not crazy, right?  We also got the infant car seat adapter, and I can’t wait to use it!

I’m also really enjoying my prenatal yoga class, and I hope I’m able to keep going up until the very end.

Speaking of the end, I have this gut feeling that this guy is coming early.  As of my last midwives appointment, I was measuring about 1.5 weeks ahead (in belly size), and I believe it.  I have no signs of labor and overall I still feel great.  I just feel kind of…done.  My hope is that he hangs out in there for a few more weeks until he’s fully grown and truly ready.  But I should probably start thinking about washing sheets and clothes now just in case…

Speaking of baby clothes, he is super spoiled and got another adorable gift yesterday from our Seattle friend, Lacey.  Check out this adorable gift bag!  I wish I was crafty.

Inside – a precious American Apparel onesie with a big C on it.  Absolutely perfect!  Huey and I both thought it was pretty great.

I have another midwife appointment this afternoon, since I’m down to going every two weeks now.  Just 45 days left until my official due date.  Trying to make each one count!

For more pregnancy-related posts or previous weekly updates, please visit the pregnancy page.  Also check out this week’s Babble!

Heather     at 1:27 pm

aahh I love it! I can’t believe how fast the weeks are flying by! cant wait to finally see pics of the little guy soon!

Sarah     at 1:29 pm

Oh my goodness you look amazing!!!!

Lauren @ Reject the Premise     at 1:31 pm

You look awesome!!! And who cares if Casey notices the outfit rotation — you can tell he is head over heels for you. You could probably wear grocery sacks and he still would be.

Katherina @ Zephyr Runs     at 1:35 pm

You are so close!! I can’t wait for Baby C’s arrival. My comments must sound the same with every pregnancy update, but I’m just excited for you!

Kristin @ eat healthy. be happy. live well     at 1:44 pm

You look sooo adorable!! I think you’re due the same time as my good friend. She also says she’s ‘done’! She is just so ready! This is her second girl and they also have a 4 month old puppy! Crazy girl!

Tara     at 1:45 pm

I definitely think that dogs can sense something going on. They can probably smell a difference in you, and feel the warmth of your belly. One of our dogs consistently laid his head on my belly and now he will lie on the floor next to the baby, and try to get close to her. :) One of my favorite things is seeing how much our baby loves our pets!

Whit     at 1:45 pm

So many exciting baby arrivals! It’s going to make for a great fall. I just wish you still lived close so I could babysit. ;)

Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups     at 1:48 pm

Such a cute onesie! You’re looking great–almost there!

Nicole     at 1:49 pm

Unfortunatley my first pair of maternity jeans is starting to feel a bit snug as well. What brand are your second pair?

Kristen     at 1:50 pm

You really are the cutest pregnant girl! Love the progress pics….it’s so amazing what our bodies can do! Best of luck in these last weeks!

Paige     at 1:50 pm

You look so good! I think pregnancy really agrees with you. :)

Gina @ running to the kitchen     at 1:50 pm

That onesie is adorable and you look fantastic!

Ashley     at 1:53 pm

Huey and Indy definitly know something is going on. My doggie could tell both times, I think they can hear the motion in your tummy even early on. Little C will love watching them run back and forth I’m sure. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

RhodeyGirl     at 1:54 pm

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

(and me too haha)

I wonder if we ALL think we are going to go early, and then some of us don’t? I feel the same like you- I really feel like this baby is coming week of Sept 12 (2 weeks away) but maybe it’s just a pipe dream.

You look absolutely fabulous as always.

RhodeyGirl Reply:

PS I’m also really excited that I got to read this post from my computer. Somehow on Wednesdays I am ALWAYS out when you post your weekly update and I have to read it from my phone.. it’s way more fun to be able to see the pics nice and big! Loving the belly!!

Katy (@monster_proof) Reply:

May both of you actually go early! I thought I’d be a week early, and I was, so it’s possible!

Katie KS Reply:

The doctor who told me I “wouldn’t go late” when I was 36 weeks is who I see tomorrow, 1 day before my due date. I’m still pregnant and was 5 cm dilated a week ago. And this is my 2nd – was induced 8 days late with my first. So for 4 weeks I’ve been thinking “well, with this one, I’ll go early.” I guess there’s still 32 hours left …

Maybe your Labor Day Baby will actually come on Labor Day! :)

Kristin     at 1:55 pm

Sooooo Soon!!!Yay for you!!!You have done so great! :)

Kaci     at 1:56 pm

Go buy a few more clothes! You’ll feel good. Plus, six weeks is really HALF of a season left. Sure it will go fast but you don’t want to keep feeling bad every morning when you try to figure out what to wear. You look GREAT so you want to feel GREAT too! : )

Heather @ Get healthy with heather     at 2:00 pm

That’s so crazy how much you grew during your third trimester! Hope your message helps! Lack of sleep is no fun.

Kait @ One Love Run     at 2:01 pm

What a cute onsie! And glad to you hear you are enjoying prenatal yoga, that is so awesome. Just a few more weeks!

deva (voracious vorilee)     at 2:05 pm

You look great – so happy! It sounds like you and Casey are smitten with Baby C, and I can’t wait to “meet” him!

Rachel @ Fit Fun and Fabulous     at 2:08 pm

I’m so happy to have followed this journey of yours!! Can’t believe you’ve got 45 days until your due date still. I hope the time goes quickly and easily for you.

Shaya (Eye Girl Eats)     at 2:10 pm

You’re looking so beautiful!!

A little over a month and you’ll have your baby in your arms- so crazy!!

Annalisa     at 2:11 pm

Isn’t funny how big you think you are at 12 weeks?! I have an almost 4 month old and I look back at the end of my pregnancy so fondly. I enjoyed the quiet times with my husband that were filled with the anticipation of the future. Everyone will tell you to enjoy that time and you should!

Don’t stress about getting stuff done. We have all this perfectly put together/washed/organized things that were re-arranged, un-needed, and yet-to-be-used! It’s sort of funny how much I stressed about getting things done only to have essentially wasted my time.

Relax (easier said than done, I know), enjoy what you want to eat now (breastfeeding babies sometimes get fussy with our favorite foods — it wasn’t so bad for me but horrible for my sister), and I firmly believe the last few weeks of food don’t count calorie wise ;-)

AND really savor alone time. I think I miss the ability to watch 30 mins of TV uninterrupted and I am not a big TV watcher. It’s amazing how much we’re home but how little viewing we really get.

AND! Everyone will tell you that the first few weeks with a newborn are the hardest – it’s very true! At 10 weeks everything got easier. Those early weeks are so much like an intense bootcamp experience.

Ally     at 2:11 pm

I’m a huge dog lover / advocate and I have to ask this– how do you think your relationship with your dogs will change once you have your baby? I don’t have any kids yet, but I have two dogs who are my babies, and I often wonder about this. It seems like you love your dog-babies, but I have heard many stories of people giving up their dogs when they have babies because they are worried the dog might bite/scare the baby, or take up too much time that you might not have, and it breaks my heart when I hear about it. Most dogs that go to shelters get euthanized within 3-5 days, and most people don’t even know about it.. Anyway, just curious if you and Casey have thought / talked about this at all..

Katherine Reply:

i have a 7 week old baby girl and a beloved 4.5 year old furry son. Everyone told me “oh, you’re relationship with your dog will totally change once the baby arrives” and I have to say they are wrong. My hubby and I talked before the baby was born that there was enough love to go around and there is! We even started new dog training (cause our pup loves it!) and we work together as a family. Our dog loves the baby…he even comes to get me when she cries. I think it’s all about including your dog in the family and letting them be part of raising the baby!

Katy (@monster_proof) Reply:

I’d say our relationship has changed. I have a 14w/o son and 1.5 year old German Shepherd who used to be the center of attention. She is very attached to my son, but she’s clumsy, so I do find myself getting frustrated with her when she bats at him “to play” and ends up scratching him. I have ZERO fear that she’d ever bit him, but she is a bit rough. Just because we have less time, she has gotten very needy, and the second I sit down to nurse him, she’ll show up with a toy in her mouth, even if she had totally been ignoring me before. It’s not that she’s less important, per se, but it’s just a matter of having the time. Not all that different then what an older sibling goes through when mom and dad are paying attention to the baby.

I’m sure our dogs will feel a bit neglected at first, but my hope is that they become little C’s best friends! We certainly plan to continue to walk them as much as possible and make them feel important. I hope to include them with the baby from day one so that they see him as a part of the family too!

Alayna @ Thyme Bombe     at 2:14 pm

Really cute onesie, such a nice gift. I cannot believe that pineapple fits in there!

Marci     at 2:14 pm

You are totally going to pop early! I think around week 36.5. I love the plum colored BOB! And you should put the dog or a rental small dog in there and take it for a spin.

Brittney     at 2:21 pm

A lot of people I know have been having their babies early lately! My friend from college and my sister-in-law were both three weeks early! You could be close now!!

Kim @ Spoonful of Sass     at 2:22 pm

You look absolutely glowing! It’s going to be so much fun for you to look back on these posts years from now.

Kristen @ The Concrete Runner     at 2:23 pm

You’re not crazy… I want to take my stroller on a walk empty too! Looking great!

Jess @PinkChilli     at 2:26 pm

Wow talk about *pop* especially with the pictures of the different stages. You look absolutely glowing :-)

Jesse     at 2:29 pm

You look wonderful, I hope I look that good in 14 weeks:) I’m starting prenatal yoga and massage in a few weeks, I can’t wait! Hopefully followed by prenatal pilates, something tells me I should have done those classes the other way around….

Heather B     at 2:30 pm

Yay! You look amazing. I’ve actually seen people run with their dogs in the stroller!!! Just as long as you don’t do THAT, I don’t think it’s crazy to walk with a babyless stroller. ;)

Haha my dogs would never stay put in the stroller. I can’t even imagine!

Michelle (The Runner's Plate)     at 2:41 pm

Love the action shots of you rolling down the elastic waist–especially your face in the third picture. ;) It is so cute!

Ashley     at 2:46 pm

Lookin’ good, girl! I love your pregnancy progress posts. It’s so fun and helpful to see what I can expect when my husband and I decide to have children. Baby C is going to be one lucky baby to have such a caring mom! :)

Sierra @ Posh Meets Pavement     at 2:46 pm

You may be the only woman that looks prettier with each week of pregnancy. Whats your secret?

Alexa @ Simple Eats     at 2:48 pm

You look GORGEOUS! Love that shirt, it’s adorable!

Ashley     at 2:55 pm

AH! The thought of a pineapple in your stomach is scary! :) Great update!!! That stroller is the best..speaking from babysitting experience. ;)

Kath     at 2:57 pm

Hey Gorgeous!

I think you should just put Indy in the stroller :)

Love that onsie – and I cannot WAIT to meet Baby C!!!

Michaela     at 2:58 pm

you truly are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have seen (and I have seen many, since my mum is a midwife)!
one of my best friends just had her baby girl and it´s so amazing!! Every birth is a miracle.

Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life)     at 3:08 pm

You look beautiful with a pineapple in your belly!

I’m sorry you’re feeling achy… no fun, but you’re doing a great job at staying so active!

I will say, I thought I was going early, too. At 36 weeks I kept thinking ‘any day now!’… but here I am at 39 weeks and feeling great with no signs of labor. I’m a little upset that my doc called 36 weeks full term because I think it got my hopes up.

Of course, you are measuring ahead, so maybe you will go early! I’ve been measuring smack dab on schedule the whole time, darn it ;)

Jodi Reply:

You look great Emily!

All pregnant women feel “done” around this stage. I was hoping to go early too, but was two weeks late and had to be induced with both of my kids. Enjoy your final weeks (how many you may heve left), because the crazy, wonderful, thrilling times of becoming a parent will be here soon enough.

Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life)     at 3:09 pm

PS- LOVE your stroller choice :)

Kat @ Big Apple Little Kitchen     at 3:09 pm

I agree with Casey…how is something that large inside of you!?! You hide it very well :)

Jess@atasteofconfidence     at 3:14 pm

Ah a pineapple! I can’t believe how quick this has gone.

Ami@dashofcurry.com     at 3:15 pm

You look so fantastic! I am extremely excited for you and love reading your updates!! I think it’s really funny and interesting to think about how your dogs perceive your belly!:)

Lisa     at 3:15 pm

How very wonderful! I have loved being able to follow along with this new adventure with you!

Shari     at 3:17 pm

It’s crazy to think how close you are to officially meeting your little guy — seems like just yesterday you were announcing your pregnancy on here! So excited for you and everything that’s up ahead :)

Aimee     at 3:17 pm

You look great! Fit and happy. We’re due just a day or two apart.

Just a hint- plan to go late. ;-) It’s SOOO much easier than having every day past 36 weeks drag on and on. Trust me, I’m on baby #7 and these little guys come when they’re ready, not when I’m ready! (Sometimes early, sometimes late, sometimes on time.)

Here’s to hoping we both go early! ;-)

Number SEVEN! You are amazing!!

Cassie     at 3:29 pm

I’m a recent reader of your blog and in reading you’re pretty new to Seattle and soon-to-be new mom, I recommend you join Green Lake Moms. It’s an amazing group of women who has helped me many times and talked me off the edge of insanity. Let me know if you want an invite. At least I’m pretty sure you live in Green Lake or near. There’s a mom group for almost every neighborhood.

I will definitely check this out! I live in Fremont, but walk at Greenlake almost every day. I would love an invite. :) I need to meet moms!

Cassie Daughtrey Reply:

I need your email address. Melissa Benaroya will need proof that you live in the 98103 area code within close range of the lake. If you’re in Fremont, that qualifies for sure. There’s also a Ballard Moms group if you’re closer to Ballard. I, personally, love the GL Mom group. I have two little ones and joined when my daughter was little. It was awesome to have a network of moms to email. Also, you can get a ton of stuff, not just advice. And even if you need something not mom related, they know everything it seems!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga     at 3:37 pm

Looking amazing!

And you’re gonna love the Bob. I have a Bob Ironman (even a little bigger than what you have b/c for serious runners you’re NOT supposed to have a front swivel wheel on your stroller like the Revolution has..which is why I went with the Ironman..5+ years ago! Thats what all my research and the experts i talked to said)

But have loved my Bob and put THOUSANDS of miles on that thing and 5+ yrs later, it looks hardly used!

Enjoy yours!

I looked at the Ironman too! The Revolution has a lock on the front wheel so you can lock it into place when you’re running. We needed the lock and swivel option though since this is our only stroller. We live in such a small townhouse that we don’t have the storage for multiple options. :) I am so looking forward to putting the BOB to good use!

Jessica     at 4:03 pm

I laughed at your line about practicing with the stroller because when I was VERY pregnant with my son, my husband and I used to push our twin daughters in our double jogger to their preschool about 10 blocks away. We would drop them off at school and then walk our dog and the empty double stroller back to our house. We got so many comments in those 10 blocks- most people asked if we were practicing for the arrival of our twins. I thought, wow, that would be really funny to take a stroller out for practice since I ended up using that stroller multiple times a day every day of their lives!

By the first week of being up and around, you will be a stroller PRO! With the Bob’s though, just always remember to put the brake on when you stop for any reason. My friend stopped to get her keys out of her bag on what she thought was flat level ground. The Bobs are so good at propelling forward, that hers rolled 20 feet away from her before she even noticed! Scary.

That is too funny! And good to know on the brake – scary!

Army Amy*     at 4:27 pm

I love the bump comparison pictures!*

Erika mc     at 4:30 pm

So excitied for you. I. Just had my baby two weeks ago. He came one week early and nothing went as planned – we ended up having an emergency c section. Just be prepared for anything and it is totally worth it. These past two weeks have been amazing!

Meg     at 4:47 pm

Yep, time is flying! Love the bump timeline, the BOB, the onesie! So excited for you :)

amy     at 6:13 pm

ahhh look at you!! you look so cute!!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey     at 6:24 pm

Absolutely radiant! You amaze me every week – I think you could go early too!

Natalie @ Chasing Sprouts     at 6:28 pm

I knew I was pregnant before I could take a test to confirm because our dog was obsessed with sniffing my belly when he would sit on the couch with me. I must have smelt different!

You look really healthy & happy.

Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats     at 6:33 pm

You are looking so great! :) The Cc onesie is adorable!

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun     at 6:35 pm

Like I said in my email to you – I think you’re going to go early too. So excited! :)

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama}     at 7:24 pm

You’re getting sooo close! You look fantastic, as usual. I have a BOB, too and LOVE it. We didn’t have the infant attachment though, so couldn’t use it until our little one was 5-6 months. I wish we had the attachment thing. You’re going to love that stroller!

Maria@healthydiaries     at 7:30 pm

Can’t believe he’s as big as a pineapple now! My sister is pretty much due the same time as you. I can’t wait to meet my 4th nephew! Good Luck!

Lauren     at 10:01 pm

I just love reading your blog. That’s all :)

Gillian     at 10:23 pm

When my supervisors wife was pregnant they were told 6 weeks before due date that he could come at any time cause he was already in a good weight range. He came a week later!

Kristin @ STUFT Mama     at 10:47 pm

You are just the cutest pregnant person ever. :) Love the stroller you ordered. I didn’t know it came in that color. :) Hang in there and enjoy every day! It’s going to be here before you know it! And yes, you can’t imagine getting biggger, but you do. It just keeps growing and growing!!!! he he!

Emma     at 11:11 pm

Hi there – never commented before, just wanted to say that although you always look pretty, you look especially lovely in these photos. So excited for you to meet your baby soon.

Thank you so much, Emma!

jess     at 12:05 am

Looking good! Hope the massage helps loosen things up and ease some of the pain. I’m definitely putting prenatal massage gift certificate and beautiful, big mama clothes on my gift idea list for future baby showers – The little bit gets all the loot and I always feel like Mama deserves some pampering too!

Liz     at 12:44 am

Wow – the size of pineapple? So hard to imagine. The time has gone by so fast since you announced to all of us you were pregnant. Can’t wait to read weekly updates on Baby C (and to see him in that super cute onsie!)

Bree     at 4:10 am

You look fantastic! My 2 cents is definitely get everything ready now. I was procrastinating a bit, then at 34 weeks ended up in Labor and Delivery, things settled down but I had to take it easy for a bit and my poor husband had to scramble a bit to get things ready! We are now at 37 weeks, but this is my second morning this week getting woken up in the middle of the night with contractions, cramps, etc… As of yesterdays Drs visit, the estimate is sometime in the next week… Good Luck!

Omg so clooooose!!! GOOD LUCK!

katie     at 5:10 am

my baby is 3 1/2 months old and i also have the BOB revolution, its awesome! make sure you get the console so you can put drinks, keys, phone, etc somewhere when walking baby c. BOB makes it and you can get it at babies r us.
also, def. keep relaxing. towards the end everyone kept telling me i would go 2 weeks early and i would go any day and i was dilated, effaced, etc and still no baby. i did go 3 days early but got disappointed every day he didnt come. just relax, go for walks, and treat yourself to yummy starbucks. thats what i did!

Got the console too! :) I knew having drink storage would be key. I’m surprised they make you buy it separately!

Lindsey     at 5:29 am

Emily, you look amazing! I can honestly say that every Thursday I look forward to your Pregnancy Journey updates. You are glowing in every picture :)

One thing – I used to see a guy jogging with an empty stroller at least three times a week. Practice makes perfect! I think you should definitely try it out before baby C comes!

Madeline @ Food, Fitness & Family     at 5:43 am

Love your pregnancy updates! I wish I had thought to photograph my belly with the food each week – so clever! Maybe with baby #2!

I am 34 weeks and I can tell you I feel ‘done’ also. I am cherishing this time because I know baby girl will never be this close to me again but at the same time I am ready for some ‘normal’ … or what normal will be with an infant!

As for the BOB – that is what we are getting too! All the running stores here sell it and recommend it. Yes, it has a front swivel wheel but as you know you can lock it into place for safe, distance running :) And I read in one of my pregnancy books that it is a good idea to practice with your stroller ;)

Traci     at 5:51 am

You look amazing! And you are going to absolutely LOVE your BOB stroller. It was my savior on many occasions!

KatieTX     at 5:58 am

Ah your belly is getting so big :) You look so amazing. Those weight/length estimates seem so high! I was 5 lb/20 inches long and I was only 2 weeks early! I hope Baby C comes soon. There are a lot of people waiting to see him!

Erin     at 7:31 am

You are going to LOVE your BOB! I have one and my son and I use it every day. It is so stable and just great for everything from going on a run to strolling the farmer’s market.

Leanne (Bride to Mrs.)     at 7:44 am

What a gorgeous gift wrap :) I’ll need to remember that when I eventually have friends/family who have babies!

I cannot believe how quick the time has flown… I remember when you first announced you were pregnant.. I was so excited for you (even though I don’t know you!). Now you are 33 weeks in and glowing! I wish you, Casey, little *C* and the pups nothing but the best!

Jamie     at 8:12 am

You have definitely inspired me to take progress pictures for the next time I get pregnant. I have very few pregnancy pictures from when I was pregnant with my son, and it is so neat to see the progress. Even just once a month would be cool. Hopefully I won’t gain as much weight as I did last time so I feel less self conscious!

Erin@JustBreathe     at 9:25 am

It feels weird saying this to someone I have never met, but wow time flies! You look great, awesome and beautiful!!

Sara@BakingandWine     at 10:13 am

You’re looking so great! I just had my baby last Friday and even though she is teeny tiny she also seems SO huge when I think about where she was! It’s surreal thinking about her being in my womb and then, BAM! Out here with us. Haha.

My last few weeks I also rotated the same two pants and shirts, and even those were too small by the end! :)

YAY congrats!!!

Amber K     at 10:30 am

Seeing the pics from the 1st and 2nd trimesters really shows how far you’ve come! I can’t believe there is a whole pineapple in there. Wow!

Jennifer @ Sweetly Vegan     at 11:25 am

you look amazing emily!!! I only hope stay as fit as you when I am 33 weeks pregnant!! I will probably be living in my yoga pants everyday :) going to make your roasted tomatoes and millet for dinner tonight! can’t wait!!

Shannon     at 1:05 pm

HA! Cc for Carbon Copy! How cute!! I love it. OOh i hope Baby C stays in until he’s fully done too. Time to start thinking about maternity photos :D

I need you to come take newborn pics!! Get on a plane! :)

Lacy     at 1:14 pm

Congrats on your growing family! I am a new follower of yours and have truly enjoyed your posts. I remember thinking, there is NO way I can get bigger too but somehow my first born was 10 lbs 7 oz!

You look great and talking from experience the BOB is the best gift to a mother especially one who runs! I don’t leave home without it!

Heather     at 1:22 pm

Hi! Congratulations on being almost done! I’m about halfway through my pregnancy and thinking about registry items. How did you decide between the Revolution CE and SE? Just wonderin’! :)

We pushed both around in the store, and the CE is just a little bit smaller. Since we live in the city in a TEENY tiny townhouse, we thought the CE would be easier for storage purposes. They are very similar though!

Heather Reply:

Thanks! We live in a townhouse as well, so storage is definitely a concern. Do you think you’ll be able to go on long runs with the CE? I read that it was best for short jogs. My goal is to complete a half marathon or 10 miler with my little one!

I don’t know why not! I definitely plan to use mine for long runs. The only real difference is that the back tires are a bit smaller, and I think the overall frame is 3 pounds lighter.

Sarah@The Flying ONION     at 3:53 pm

You’re such a cute mama! I can’t believe it’s almost time to welcome your baby into the world. Time flies! :D

Meagan     at 7:16 pm

You have 45 days left? NO way. You look like you’re ready now! Maybe he will come early :)

Christine     at 7:41 pm

I remember reading in my child development book that typically a larger baby is more healthy/well fed and should have overall better brain and general development. This may be below a reasonable limit (i.e. below 10-11 pounds perhaps) but the higher the birth-weight and longer the pregnancy, the more healthy your baby will be overall now and in the future. This includes things like heart disease, cancer and diabetes too when they’re adults. Just a little tip of encouragement that I thought of when you commented on your baby’s weight. Good luck!

Casey read something like that too, and now he’s constantly telling me to eat more so that we have a big smart baby. :) I’m just scared of how to get a big baby OUT of me!

Kathy     at 10:38 am

You make the cutest little mother. I can really see the difference in your belly size since last month. I can remember the feeling all too well. My grandson was 10 lbs 10 oz when he was born. He was amazon baby. But so adorable. My two were both over 8 lbs. I am as anxious as you to actually see the little one make his appearance!! The anticipation is killing me!!

Me too! :)