Fremont Weekend.

We had such a nice weekend!  Friday afternoon I drove way up to Babies R Us to pick up the glider that we ordered over two months ago.  I probably a little too excited about picking it up.  Once I got it back home, I made Casey drop everything and help me get it into the nursery so we could see the room finally completed!

2011-09-16 18.36.34

I am in love.  I texted this picture (along with “the glider is here!”) to a few of my friends and family, and not one person responded with any sort of reaction about the chair.  Every response I received was “Look at that BELLY!”  I guess that is to be expected at this point.  :)

While we finished up the nursery, we hung out in there for a bit just seeing it all come together.  Casey decided to test out the sleep sheep, which is supposed to make soothing sounds to lure our baby to sleep (let’s hope!).  Unfortunately Huey decided it was the most terrifying thing he had ever heard, and had to literally be dragged into the room.  So much for being the brave big brother!

2011-09-16 18.45.49

I really want the dogs to think the nursery is a fun and safe place to be, so I’m working on trying to get them in there and let them explore now before it is actually occupied.  Over the course of the weekend, I did a lot of this…

2011-09-16 18.36.11

I know there will be plenty of time spent in there soon enough, but I just can’t help myself.  I’m way too excited.

On Saturday, Casey and I took the dogs to their first dog training class.  Surprisingly enough, the trainer seems to think they are most definitely trainable, and gave us some great tips and tricks for helping them learn some better behaviors.  Our number one goal is to get them to do controlled leash walking.  As it is now, the pulling and tugging cannot continue!  They pull so hard that I can’t safely walk them by myself (while pregnant), which is hard for all of us.

Saturday afternoon I met some friends for frozen yogurt and a walk, and that night Casey and I had a date at Revel, our favorite restaurant in Fremont.  We walked home in the rain and warmed up under a blanket watching a movie.  It was one of those great days with no plans, no pictures, and no worries.

Sunday we woke up and discovered we had no power!  Apparently there were about 4,000 people in our neighborhood with the same issue, so we sought refuge at Starbucks for coffee and wi-fi.  After a few hours, I was itching to get away from my computer, but Casey still had more work to do.  We headed over to Greenlake so that he could work at Starbucks, and I could go for a walk.

2011-09-18 12.50.46

It was one of those perfect fall weekends where the air was cool, but the sun still peeked out occasionally.  I pulled out my corduroys, long sleeves, and one of Casey’s puffy vests (which fit over the bump!), and headed out for a solo 3-mile lap at Greenlake.

2011-09-18 13.06.16

On a warm, sunny day this area is literally packed with people swimming, sunbathing, and picnicking.  I was amazed that with just a slight drop in temperature, the lake was all but empty.  Fine with me though – I liked having it all to myself.  :)

2011-09-18 12.51.04

I walked along and thought about how happy I am right now, and how lucky I feel for all the things in my life.  On certain days Seattle feels very, very far away to me, and I can’t help but feel sad that we aren’t closer to the people we love at this exciting time in our life.

But this was not one of those days.  On Sunday, I felt nothing but gratitude to live in a cool city, to be able to go for a relaxing walk, and to have people in our lives that love us, no matter how far away.

2011-09-18 13.05.19

Just as I was walking along and thinking about our new life here in Seattle, I realized I recognized someone!  Lacey was sitting on a bench waiting for me – she had spotted the bump and the pony tail from another point on the lake, and stopped to wait so we could walk together.  I guess I am pretty easy to identify these days…

2011-09-18 13.05.10

I know very few people here, so it was really fun to run into a friend and have someone to talk to as I finished up my lap.  I ended up walking about 4 miles and felt VERY sore afterwards.

We finally returned home around 3pm, just as our power was coming back on!  I took advantage of the electricity and decided to spend my evening in the kitchen.  But first I headed a few blocks away to the local grocery store for a few missing ingredients.  On my way back, I walked through the farmers market and scored a gorgeous bundle of flowers!  Carrying my groceries home and walking through the market made me appreciate that we have so much right outside our front door.

Gorgeous flowers to make me happy all week long.

And only $7 for the whole bunch – insanity.

Another thing that makes me happy?  Shopping in in the bulk bins.  Something about scooping and bagging my food, and then transferring it all to my little jars back at home gets me way too excited.  I’m easy to please.

There was a coconut oil explosion incident during dinner prep…

But luckily it was worth it for the final product.  Recipe coming up next!

Another great weekend in Seattle, and one of our last as just us two.  Hard to believe!

Nicole of Raspberry Stethoscope     at 8:51 am

Your nursery is awesome. It looks so calm and soothing, and the glider totally completes it. Hope it’s just as comfortable, too!

Kelly     at 8:55 am

Your glider looks awesome! Can’t wait to see all of the details of your finished nursery :)

Poor Huey. My dog will probably do the same thing.. haha

sarah (sarah learns)     at 8:55 am

reading this post and seriously being able to just FEEL how happy you seem made me really happy! the new glider looks great & the nursery is adorable!

Amy @ThenThereWere     at 8:57 am

Hi hun,

I live about 2 hours away from my friends and family, which I know is nothing in American terms but its quite a distance to us Brits. Also we are a one car family, its a company car for my OH so when baby comes I will be hours from friends and family with no car. We’ve recently moved to a house (thats a total overstatement, we are in the process of moving – currently our old house is empty but new house isn’t habitable so we’re sleeping on airbeds in the old house hehe) which has a cute little town centre within a few minutes walk. I know that this while be key for my maternity leave. But what I was wondering, maybe a blogpost topic request, is any hints, tips or stories of how you have worked to build a network in Seattle pre-baby and plan to post-baby?

Amy x

ps sorry for the essay…slow day at work!

Bethany     at 8:59 am

I absolutely LOVE your nursery! So cute and the glider looks great!

I hope the trainer helps you out with your pups. I just adopted a puppy (my roommate did also so there’s two of them) and I am nervous about training. Good luck! :)

Two puppies!!! You are smart to train them early – I wish we had done that!

Trainer Kjirsten @ Balanced Healthy Life     at 9:04 am

It looks like you had a lovely weekend! We can’t get our puppy out of the soon to be baby’s nursery. He loves it so much and thinks it’s his room. I can also relate with a dog pulling as your trying to walk them. I’m only 20 weeks along and can’t walk our dog anymore by myself. He pulls so hard I have to run behind him or just let go of his leash. He cannot be controlled. I’m curious to see if the training helps your dogs, it will give me hope for ours!

Katy (The Singing Runner)     at 9:05 am

I am in love with the nursery! It is adorable and the new baby is going to love it! :)

Brooke @ Veggie Table     at 9:06 am

The nursery looks so peaceful right now – not for long though :) I’m so jealous you are just a walk away from the market / grocery store…sadly, there is nothing walkable in lower Alabama. Glad you guys had a great and relaxing weekend!

Lee     at 9:10 am

You really are all belly. It’s very cute.

Do your dogs jump? I have a golden and he’s a jumper, as in he jumps on people including me and my husband. While I’m not pregnant, it’s something that we talk about for the future and I’m worried about my dog jumping on my belly if and when that time comes. I seriously have bruises on my thighs from him. Just wondering if you had any experience with this. Don’t get me wrong, he’s sweet as can be, just happy to see me when I get home!

Indy can jump like eight feet into the air. It’s really impressive! He also jumps up on people, and occasionally me. He has belly slammed me a few times, but for the most part has stayed off. The worst have been incidents where someone has jumped on my lap on the couch, having no regard for the giant stomach. Now that it’s as big as it is, I think they are scared of it. :)

Cassie @ Back to Her Roots     at 9:11 am

First of all, I am SO interested to hear more about the dog training. I’ve thought more than once that the adorable Puppyface needs to get her cute butt snapped into shape.

Secondly, chiming in off of Amy’s comment, I think so many people struggle to make a network after high school/college. My husband and I don’t really have anyone in our town. And most of the times it is okay (I’d always pick my husband to go do something with anyway), but sometimes it’d be nice to have a circle. I’ve never thrown a dinner part or had a cookout. Which is so strange considering I write about food for (part of) a living.

Anyway, rambling comment to say that I’m so glad you’re settling in and getting comfortable, Emily.

Amy @ThenThereWere Reply:

Hey Cassie,

It is seriously such a relief that it’s not just me. Was worried it was a reflection on my character. It’s hard after uni when you don’t have a common ‘thing’ to bond over.

Btw Emily I totally got carried away and didn’t say how cute I think you look in the glider!! Made me smile!

xx

Angie @ Musings of a Violet Monkey Reply:

Amy – I second that it’s not just you. It is SO difficult to make friends once school is over. I work in a solo environment for the most part – so not even any options there for friends. Sometimes being an adult is extremely isolating. I have yet to find my niche…

~

Shanna Reply:

I also think it’s especially hard here in Seattle. The Seattle Freeze really does exist and you can totally tell when you meet someone if they’re a PNW native or not. It’s really hard, even when you do the standard things (join sports teams, find a hobby, etc) to find people that want to be friends in real life.

I have heard about the “freeze!” I’ve been lucky enough to meet a few really great girls here, and am going to try to join some new moms groups to meet a few more. It’s always hard in a new city.

Alej Reply:

When my husband and I lived in Vancouver we found it (or me at least) so easy to make new friends… I don’t know if it’s because we were lucky or because people out there are super relaxed, open and friendly but I became best friends with my next door neighbour, with girls at the yoga studio and at the dance studio, out snowboarding or surf road tripping with new friends and their friends, potlucks etc.
I think the key is to be really active and do the things that you love to do (for me it would be yoga, dance snowboarding and surfing.. oh and knitting! Strange mix I know), it’s easier to bond with people when you share common interests.

I can third! :) It really is much harder to make friends as “real adults.” I’ve been lucky to meet some great people through the blog, but it’s always hard in new cities, particularly when working from home.

I will definitely write more about the dog training assuming it actually works! :) I know what you mean about the dinner party thing. I have a big dining room table that has never had a guest!

Angie @ Musings of a Violet Monkey     at 9:15 am

The nursery looks lovely… and the glider! It will be a lifesaver during those early days with Baby C, especially. I know of a 23 month old who still asks for “cuddles” in the glider before nap and bed. She loves it. :)

~

Karie     at 9:25 am

Glad to hear you had a great weekend! The nursery is adorable. I’m a first time poster, but I’ve been a reader for awhile, and I love your blog!

Regarding the dogs’ pulling problem…we adopted a puppy about a month ago, and she pulled terribly on her leash. We bought her an Easy Walk Harness (http://www.premier.com/View.aspx?page=dogs/products/collars/easywalk/description) and it’s been an amazing improvement! It might be worth a try for Huey & Indy too!

Thanks for posting! :) We have tried the Easy Walk too. :( I think we have literally tried every harness, which makes me think it’s more of a dominance issue than an equipment problem.

Natalie Rae     at 9:28 am

Love Revel! Made sure to eat there when I made it home for a week last winter :) It is fun to hear about my old neighborhood through you. I am very far away from my WA family in NC now- we traded sides of the US!

Ahh crazy! I miss NC!

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen     at 9:30 am

The nursery look so cozy! I think I would’ve spent my whole weekend in there :)
I’d kill for a bunch of flowers that beautiful and cheap. Why are the bouquets here like $25 minimum for something like that? :(

Michaela     at 9:31 am

I love the nursery! It looks so lovely and cozy.
I think it´s so funny people in America are all over gliders, I have never heard of it before. But yours look great ;) And you, as always, look absolutely gorgeous!
Oh my, the flowers are super pretty!

Heather @ Better With Veggies     at 9:38 am

Love the nursery pics & the flowers – I can’t believe you got that big bouquet for $7! I’m also a little jealous that it’s cool enough in your area for all the clothing already, it’s still hitting high 70s in Atlanta (although it’s still nice – not complaining!). :)

Lauren     at 9:45 am

Aww, Emily, the nursery looks fantastic! I am sure you are starting to nest in preparation for the little angel. :) Can’t wait!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com     at 9:53 am

That glider and nursery looks perfect. And you are looking so ready to be a momma any time now.. Good luck honey :)

Sana     at 9:53 am

I have lived in my hometown my whole life, I can’t imagine not running into someone as I run errands! But sometimes when I dash out the door in my pj’s I wish I did not know anyone!

Haha TRUE!

Heather @ Get healthy with heather     at 9:55 am

I splashed my feet in green lake last summer. Such a pretty place to be. Sounds like a perfect weekend :)

Sarah     at 9:55 am

Hey Emily! I live in seattle also and was wondering is revel vegan friendly?

Funny, it’s actually NOT very vegan friendly, but we go anyways and make it work. This time they had one vegan salad which we split, and then we just asked for the cheese to be taken off one of the pancakes, and subbed tofu into a noodle dish. While not vegan, they are at least usually pretty accommodating!

Nana Phyllis     at 9:58 am

There is a device called gentle leader, available at Petsmart, which might help with walking. My daughter in law had a boxer with a mind of his own. He pulled her along until she tried this. It fits around the dog’s head and puts pressure where the dog doesn’t like it if it pulls. Doesn’t hurt the dog.

We have tried the Gentle Leader. :( I think for our dogs it’s more a behavioral dominance issue. We’re working on it!

Lena     at 9:58 am

I LOVED this post. I love those weekends too. I could practically feel your happiness here on the other side of the world!

Liz @ Southern Charm     at 9:59 am

What a great weekend. Love that y’all made the best of a sticky situations. You are one gorgeous pregnant lady :)

Thank you!

Deva @ Deva by Definition     at 10:01 am

Oil/grease explosions are the worst for getting out of clothes, but when the end result is delicious? So worth it. I’ve learned which dish detergents I can use on my clothes to get the greasey spots out, haha.

I love your nursery, by the way – it looks so calm and homey and ready for Baby C!

Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart     at 10:01 am

I absolutely LOVE your nursery! We recently moved to a new city and only know a handful of people as well. It was really hard to adjust at first but having each other helped so much.

Our dog pulls a lot on walks…after dog training and a harness, he is much better!

Good Luck with everything..Baby will be here so soon!!

alex     at 10:07 am

your nursery looks perfect! how do they get away with selling those flowers for so cheap? I like to do two laps around just to make sure I get the best bouquet!

I have no idea!

Alej Reply:

Not that I want to ruin the party, but a friend of mine went out to Colombia and Ecuador to investigate the flower industry. I don’t know about the flowers in Seattle but the ones in Vancouver (which is very very close to you) mostly come from farms where workers have very poor working conditions and very low salaries that don’t allow them to provide for their families. The flowers are sprayed with all sorts of chemicals which is harmful to the workers and the environment.
She also visited a fair trade farm which was completely different: they offer free schooling for the children, decent salary with health insurance cover etc.
I’ll be happy to send you a link to the article (it was in thetyee.ca).
Supermarkets like Wholefoods are amongst the client of the fair trade farms.
I’m afraid when flowers are that cheap, generally it hides something not very pretty…

Interesting – I’ll definitely look into it. I’ve always been told that they are simply less expensive here because the are grown nearby in other parts of Washington and Oregon.

Alex Reply:

I’ll send you the links to my friends article if you want to read about it:

(in 5 parts, it was a pretty thorough investigation!)

Thank you, Alex!

Giulia @ Tutupa's Lab     at 10:12 am

I’m absolutely in love with your nursery! the alphabet tree is so cute!

Pixie     at 10:25 am

Ha, that’s funny. While the glider does look comfy, I was a bit shocked by the belly too. I think its how you’re sitting. I feel your pain with the dogs. If I had it all over to do again I would have been better training them when they were puppies. I cannot walk them together because their combined weight is 120 pounds, after falling last winter and being dragged by them I decided it was no longer safe to do.

Exactly. They have pulled me down as well, and while falling is never good, falling while pregnant is out of the question!

Gina (Yogattude)     at 10:32 am

good job going for another walk on Sunday! I was completely lazy and watched football all day with Mickey and made banana bread muffins(I had been waiting all week for my bananas to turn brown, yum!) I can’t wait for your recipe, chunky soups/stews sounds so great this week!

It was so great to see you on Saturday! I definitely crashed after both walks. :)

Sarah K. @ The Pajama Chef     at 10:36 am

what beautiful flowers! love them!!

Leanne (Bride to Mrs.)     at 10:58 am

I find your optimistic attitude so inspiring!

I love fresh flowers, but due to my two cats… we can’t really have any in our house! They will eat them the second our backs are turned.

Luckily flowers are one of the few things my dogs have no interest in!

SaraRM     at 11:15 am

What a lovely weekend!

Those flowers are absolutely beautiful!

Natalie     at 11:57 am

Sounds like a pretty perfect weekend to me! I’m super jealous of your beautiful $7 bouquet – the ones that size at my local (small town!) farmers market are $20 for the same size… just can’t justify that! I hope you are able to enjoy them for a good long while – and take a sniff for me! :)

Jackie @ That Deep Breath     at 12:06 pm

The nursery looks awesome!! So excited for you both

Jennifer G     at 12:10 pm

For Dog walking EASE – Try the Gentle Leader leash. My good friend has 2 big dogs @ 100lbs each, she walks them daily with this. Without she could not! (She is all of 5’4 little thing) so I swear it works!

Try those with some old fashioned doggy training and you should be set to go with stroller and 2 doggies!

Sigh. We have tried the gentle leaders. :( Unfortunately our dogs don’t appear to want to be gently led, haha. I think the issue is more that they are too dominant and we need to work on some personality issues.

erica     at 12:52 pm

i know nothing about pregnancy or mommy-hood, but what i do know is that all my mommy-friends have that glider chair! it must be amazing!

Maryann     at 12:54 pm

Your nursery looks so cozy and inviting. The glider and foot thing? look so good. Waiting for the recipe. Soon you’ll be too busy to do recipes. You look terrific by they way.
Blessings,
Lancaster PA GAL

Kate     at 1:03 pm

Your nursery is just wonderful. I love the color pallete and “naturalness” of it all. It thoughtful, gentle and fun! You and Baby C are going to love snuggling in there!! You look so peaceful in there!

Emily, is any of your or Casey’s family coming to help after the birth?

My mom is hoping to come out as soon as I “give her the go!” and labor seems to be happening. Casey’s parents have a trip planned to come out the week after I’m due. I have been told that “there better be a baby here!” so I really need him to come on time. :)

Shari     at 1:12 pm

The nursery is just BEAUTIFUL – what an oasis of peace, inspiration, and serenity. You’re going to love all your special time with the little one in there :)

Philippa     at 1:20 pm

Holy smokes, your dog is so cute! His reaction in your photo above is absolutely priceless! The nursery looks so beautiful and very calming! Wishing you the best of luck with this last part of your pregnancy and birth. :)

bitt     at 1:36 pm

Oh I miss Seattle, if not the rain aspect. I am really missing it having just moved. It can feel very far away from family, but hopefully you will meet more amazing people in the area. Seattle people can be a little hard to get to know and they DO hibernate in the rain, but give it time and be persistent and they will eventually come out to play.

Seattle misses you too!

Hannah     at 1:40 pm

I live in the U-District and I would love to go on walks with you or just get together! I have to admit, any time that I go to Greenlake, I keep a look out for you!

I would love to walk! And if you do see me, promise me you will say hi.

Lolly     at 1:55 pm

the nursery looks so serene! you guys did a great job! I just really hope that whatever is hanging on the wall behind and near the crib has no glass in it. I was too much of a worrier to hang ANYTHING above/near the crib opening. I especially worry about glass.

When I do the final nursery tour, I will show you the details on how we hung the pics. They are super mounted in brackets so there is literally no way they can fall. I was really worried about it too!

Jennifer (The Gourmetour)     at 1:59 pm

It’s official. You’re my favorite blogger. The Daily Garnish is my favorite blog.

It looks like you had a great weekend!

Oh wow – thanks! Such a nice thing to say!

Alexa @ Simple Eats     at 2:06 pm

That glider looks SO cozy. Can’t wait to see you and the baby in it!

Sara N.     at 2:37 pm

Whatever is in that cup looks delicious! I am looking forward to your future recipe. I tried your Broccoli “Cheese” recipe, substituting GF noodles for wheat, and it was love at first bite! By the way, you already look like a pro-mother in your new glider. The nursery looks almost complete. You just need your little bundle of joy:)

Glad you liked the broccoli bake! Thanks. :)

brenda     at 4:52 pm

Your nursery looks amazing. You look so healthy. BTW: your post on “natural “childbirth was really good. I have 4 kids; had forceps delivery (unmedicated), natural (no meds, no nothing) delivery, a waterbirth (no meds), and a C section (the last one). Every one was unique and special.
Those flowers are gorgeous. And post that recipe it looks delicious. I think my kids will LOVE it.

Thank you!!

sarah     at 5:00 pm

I know what you mean about the nerdy blliss of transferring bulk items into canning jars, as that’s my M.O. as well – I am reminded of an interview in “Vanity Fair”: Q: “What is your idea of perfect happiness?” A: “Being in love while organizing a closet”. Heh heh. I wish I could remember who said it.

sarah Reply:

I meant “bliss”, obviously.

Haha that quote is awesome, and so totally true (to me).

sarah     at 5:01 pm

Ah, and it was Bill Maher, as I suspected.

Emily     at 6:22 pm

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Excited for that recipe and to see what you do with the cornmeal; I bought some this summer and have no idea what to do with it!! I need a gluten-free or gf-adaptable idea :)

You are in luck! I made GF cornbread, but the recipe needs another trial or two before it’s ready for posting. Hopefully later this week! :)

Emily Reply:

Awesome!!! Can’t wait :) Take your time, I won’t be in baking mode until the weekend at least!

Liz @ iheartvegetables     at 6:37 pm

You look so lovely! And I can’t wait to see that recipe!

Kath     at 6:48 pm

That IS quite the bump in that first photo!

And poor Huey was spooked. He’s so cute.

Christine @ BookishlyB     at 7:47 pm

I’m really interested to see how your dogs do with the baby. I have two (a Golden and Chocolate Lab) and while I’m not pregnant now, it’s not too far off. I worry about their crazy playing and need for attention…

Lu @ A Mix of it All     at 8:09 pm

I can’t wait to see your recipe. Now, if only I could get some cold weather to go along with a warm dish. I love the nursery, it looks so peaceful.

Nicole     at 8:45 pm

Your attitude is wonderful! I love it! :)
Your belly is beautiful!!! The glider is cute too!

Emilia @ Namaste Gurl     at 9:25 pm

Looks like a wonderful and busy weekend- I did much of the same things. Farmer’s market, grocery shopping, walking and some much needed R+R . I totally agree with you, it doesn’t take much to make me happy either. A simple home cooked meal and beach walk certainly pleases me :)

Can’t wait for the recipe, looks delicious. If I’m correct it’s lentil chili and cornbread?

Miranda @ Living One Bite at a Time     at 9:45 pm

Make sure you get plenty of practice sitting in that glider before the baby comes! I was sitting with a baby on a glider once with my feet up and because I wasn’t used to it, I fell with him in my lap on the floor in between the foot part and the chair part!

It was probably one of the scariest moments of my life because he was a newborn and it was one of my first times ever babysitting – I really thought I was going to hurt him, but I was able to catch all the impact on my own body, shielding his from the floor.

I haven’t sat in one of those things since!

Erin@Just Breathe     at 2:28 am

I love your nursery and I love your farmers market trip… you look so happy and beautiful!

Erica     at 6:30 am

I’m not sure if anyone mentioned this in the comments, but I highly recommend a Gentle Leader or Halti for your dogs. They are kind of like a horse’s bridle (not a muzzle) and make it uncomfortable for a dog to pull ahead because it turns their head to the side. We have a pit bull / lab mix, so she’s a very strong dog (even though she’s incredibly gentle) and it was nearly impossible for me to walk her. Once we got the Halti, I was able to walk her without pulling (even if there are squirrels/birds/cats around). I agree that training is also a great tool, but if you want some help walking the dogs now, look into the Haltis/Gentle Leaders.

Hi Erica! We have tried the Gentle Leader before. Unfortunately our dogs don’t want to be gently led. :) I think we have tried the Halti too! Hopefully our new trainer can give us some tips to make walking more fun for all of us.

Erica Reply:

Your boys must be tanks :) Or just very ‘motivated’ walkers! Hopefully training goes well for you guys!

Diana @ frontyardfoodie     at 7:11 am

I seriously need to get a glider. When I was pregnant I searched for an old fashioned rocking chair and when I found one my hubby freaked out saying it was too rickety and so I never got one. But after nursing a few times in the church nursing room with a glider I now realize I should have been going the direction all along!

Jules     at 10:42 am

I ADORE your nursery (and also your enthusiasm for fall, which apparently somehow rivals mine)!

Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie     at 4:58 pm

What a beautiful nursery!! I’m so excited for baby C to be able to use it!!

Shannon @ My Place In The Race     at 9:12 am

The glider looks too comfy :)

Monica     at 6:11 pm

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the nursery! It looks amazing! We set up ours (finally!!!) this weekend and I cannot wait!

There is something very gratifying about filling up the Ball jars from a bulk bin trip. :)

Gabrielle     at 11:04 pm

I noticed your belly, of course, but the glider looks so comfortable, and with an ottoman too, wow. The whole nursery looks great. You guys are so prepared, I am so excited for you – can’t wait for the post letting us know he’s finally here!!