Week 36: My Pregnancy Journey.

Here we are – the last week until I am officially considered full term.  Hitting that milestone on Saturday will feel so good, because then I’ll know that he’s (relatively) safe to come at any time.  And what does week 36 have in store for us?  This week the baby is as big as a crenshaw melon!

What is a crenshaw melon? – you ask!  I didn’t know either.  But believe or not, they had it at my local grocery store, so I decided to go with it.  I’m also excited to EAT it!  Google tells me it is a spicy and sweet melon that is delicious in salads and soups – yum!

Our little crenshaw should be six pounds by now.  Come out, come out whenever you’re ready!

How I’m Feeling

Still feeling great!  Feeling more ready than ever, and relatively relaxed given all that is about to happen in our family.  Physically I feel great.  I seem to have hit a weird rough patch during weeks 30 through around 34, but recently I’ve felt less tired, more energy, and just overall more like myself.

I am also GINORMOUS.  Seriously, I can’t believe the size of this stomach.

Sometimes I forget just how big it is until I open a door straight into it, or catch a glance of myself in our hallway mirror.  Truly mind boggling that the human body can change so drastically!

I’ve been keeping up with my walks and weights, and doing my best to keep moving.  Weights are becoming more difficult now, probably because my body already has so much extra weight of its own.  Just two sets of lunges leaves me wobbling my way back to the car.

I’m also getting a lot of looks and sideways glances at the gym these days.  Sometimes people even make comments (always nice).  I guess the giant belly really makes a statement out in public.

I seem to have reached the stage of pregnancy where everyone assumes I can go into labor at any minute (which I suppose is true).  Everyone I call or text immediately thinks I’m en route to the hospital.  Boy are they disappointed when they find out that all I wanted to discuss was last night’s episode of Survivor.

This weekend while I was out walking Greenlake, I ended up going a little farther than usual because I ran into my friend Lacey.  What I didn’t realize was that Casey had texted me three times asking where I was and if I was okay.  By the time I saw his texts he was really worked up and worried.  He said that this late in the game, I need to have my phone within reach at all times, and I guess he is right.  Point taken!

Getting Ready for Baby

Last week Casey and I went to a seminar led by Dr. Harvey Karp, author of the very popular baby book, The Happiest Baby on the Block.  I have read about half of the book so far, and also plan to rent the DVD.  Getting to hear him talk in person was a really valuable experience, and I’m crossing my fingers that we can use his techniques to calm our crying baby when the time comes.

We had a little time to kill before the presentation started, so we popped into the Baby Gap downtown.  Tiny rugby stripes.  Too cute for words!

Our hospital bag is half-way packed and sitting in the hall ready to go.  All babies clothes have been washed and organized (up to 3 months), and now all sheets and blankets are good to go as well.  I feel like we’re right on track!

The nursery is basically done at this point, and I’ll probably do one last formal nursery tour for you guys at the end of the week.  The only thing I’m considering adding is a mobile to hang above the changing table.  Check out some of these cute options!  Mobile or no mobile though, it is definitely my favorite room in the house!

Speaking of finishing up the nursery, remember a few days ago when I mentioned that the dogs were scared of the whale sounds coming from the sleep sheep?

Apparently someone decided to be brave and confront poor Mr. Sheep.  Notice anything different about him now?

I walked into the nursery yesterday and found him missing half his nose.  Sigh.  It is going to be a long road ahead of us with these pups, and we are going to need a serious lesson in baby-proofing.  I foresee a lot of destroyed stuffed animals, chewed toys, and teary toddlers in the future.

Odds and Ends:

• Total weight gained: 27 pounds
  • Days until next appointment:  seven
  • Maternity clothes still fitting:  very few
  • Signs of labor:  zero
  • Concerts attending next week:  two!
  • Days left until due date: 24 days

For more pregnancy posts or previous weekly updates, please visit my pregnancy page.

You can also check out my recent Babble posts:

Rachel @ Fit Fun and Fabulous     at 12:05 pm

Wonderful! Looking all glowey and beautiful as always.

amanda     at 12:07 pm

first of all i just made your vegan chocolate chip cookies. yummy! who do you get to see in concert this week? have fun! glad to see you are feeling healthy and ready for baby!

Glad you liked the cookies – YUM! Seeing Bon Iver and Keith Urban – very excited. :)

Sarah Reply:

I just saw KU last month and it was amazing! Have fun!

Amy Reply:

Hey, my husband and I are seeing Bon Iver, too! If I spot the pregnant belly, I’ll introduce myself. :)

Ahh how fun – please say hi if you do!!

Laura @ Backstage Balance Reply:

Have a fantastic time at Bon Iver! We had him at the venue I work for, he kicked off the tour with two sold out nights in Milwaukee. You will absolutely love his show, and I bet Baby C will too!

Haley S     at 12:09 pm

I still can’t believe how far along you are! You look beautiful! If that isn’t a guilty pup face, then I don’t know what is :)

Laura     at 12:10 pm

Emily you look great! So healthy and happy!
I am so glad everything is going so well.

Thanks – me too! :)

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen     at 12:11 pm

That look on his face is like “what? you expected me NOT to chew it?” haha!

Mai     at 12:12 pm

Where has the time gone?? It seemed like just the other day when you were writing about being pregnant. You look great!

RhodeyGirl     at 12:13 pm

You better sleep now because when that baby comes you’ll NEVER SLEEP! You’ll NEVER SHOWER! You’ll NEVER WORK OUT!!!!

Seriously though, you look great. I went through the same thing where I didn’t have much energy etc for a few weeks and then it suddenly came back. Pregnancy is so weird.

The nursery looks adorable too!

Love it. :)

Catherine     at 12:15 pm

Ooh you’re seeing Bon Iver? LOVE him. Enjoy the concert! I seriously cannot believe you only have four weeks left! Enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it. And please keep posting. So excited for you all!

I actually don’t know who Bon Iver is, but apparently Casey really likes him so we are going. In return, he’s being dragged to Keith Urban!

Catherine Reply:

You are so nice to go with him! I’m not a country fan (even though I’m from Indiana. I also don’t like corn), but Bon Iver is pretty far from Keith in terms of style. My favorite song of his is “Holocene.” And “Skinny Love.” Oh forget it, I like them all. :)

Shanna     at 12:20 pm

Is this how you’re announcing Baby C’s first name? Crenshaw Malone…it’s got a nice ring to it! ;)

Haha Casey suggested it. :)

Leanne (Bride to Mrs.)     at 12:22 pm

“I am also GINORMOUS” ….hahahaha you are but you’re beautiful! I think women’s bodies are so magnificent to be able to do something SO amazing!

& if you ever need a friend to chat with about survivor… DM me on twitter! I’m so excited to watch it tonight… excited to see Cochrane :) !

YES! I feel like no one watches it anymore, but I am still totally into it! I like Coach’s team better (underdogs) this season. :)

Karen     at 12:23 pm

My son was born premature at 36 weeks due to his blood pressure lowering bcuz he could not fit in my stomach anymore (it was so tight). His lungs were not developed enought for him to breath on his own so they hooked him up to a breathing machine for 1 week and then slowly learned how to suck on a pacifier and bottle bcuz he did not know how. After 10 days in the newborn intensive care unit I was able to take him home. Now he is a perfectly healthy 6 year old with no complications at all.

God bless you & your baby boy!

Glad to hear that he is happy and healthy today!!

Jamie @ FoodinRealLife     at 12:27 pm

I heard great things about that book as well. My sister used the techniques with my nephew and they were great. Shhshhing and swaddling were two that I’m 100% going to use, because they WORK! And I agree with the author on that 4th trimester thing. You look fabulous by the way!

The 4th trimester totally makes sense! Hope it works for our baby.

Nicole of Raspberry Stethoscope     at 12:28 pm

So awesome. Again, I love your nursery. And even though it’s for a boy, it feels pretty gender neutral, i must say. I hope you carry as long as your little man needs until he’s ready to make his grand entrance. I gotta say that I look forward to your pregnancy updates each week, and although I know that you’ll be so busy, I hope you do similar updates when Baby is here!

It’s definitely gender neutral so that we can (hopefully) use it all again! I’m sure I’ll do some sort of baby update – haven’t come up with a plan just yet. :)

Becca @ Peace, Love & Bagels     at 12:29 pm

First of all, I have been following your blog for a while and I truly appreciate your weekly updates on how things are coming along. I am nowhere near being ready to have a baby, but your running commentary has really helped me appreciate the journey that you are taking right now!!

Second…you mentioned concerts!! My mom always tells me (and whoever wants to listen) that she went to a Bruce Springsteen concert when she was pregnant with me and it made her go into labor! haha!

Thanks Becca! I am hoping to turn him into an early country fan. :)

Kate     at 12:30 pm

I laughed out loud about being disappointed when you call to talk about survivor. A good friend of mine is trying to get pregnant and each time she calls I expect to hear good news. I hope I do a good job of not being disappointed with no news cause I know we’re not even “in the game” yet, so to speak. Also I just died over those rugby stripes. SO cute.

Sana     at 12:31 pm

#babywatch can’t waittt!

Yi     at 12:34 pm

Emily, you look so beautiful… Seems like all the weight gain you did was on the belly, I wish I were that lucky :) and I love how the practice diaper is still on the lamb, so cute… I’m sorry about the nose though ;)

Sarah     at 12:37 pm

My advice would be don’t bother with a mobile until you meet baby c and see his personality. Our baby just got over stimulated by the mobile and then got overtired and starting howling! She still can’t switch off if there is something to watch (she is 1 year)

barefootgirl     at 12:37 pm

you look beautiful!!! enjoy these last days!!!!

Maria     at 12:37 pm

You look great! And bravo to you for still doing lunges :-) That’s so awesome that you have been able to remain so active during your pregnancy. I hear that helps for delivery.

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday     at 12:37 pm

I know nothing about pregnancy so this may be a retarded question, but how do you have 24 days until your due date if you are only a week from being full term? Can due dates be a few weeks after you are full term?

Morgan Reply:

You are considered full term at 37 weeks, although the length of a typical pregnancy is 40 weeks.

Yes! Thank you for beating me to this. :) Full term at 37 weeks but I hope he stays put a little longer and develops his lungs as much as possible!

Julie (A Case of the Runs)     at 12:38 pm

I know what you mean about the cell phone being within reach. I’m nearly a first-time auntie, and I am watching out for “the call” all the time!

Sara@BakingandWine     at 12:38 pm

Be careful opening doors into yourself! I did that once in the last few weeks while I was only wearing a sports bra and yoga pants, the metal part of the door gave me a big scratch on my stomach! I told me husband I was attempting an at home DIY c-section, haha.

For real though, ouch!

Katy @ MonsterProof     at 12:39 pm

Oh, you reached one of my favorite points. This is bizarre, but I loved when I got big enough that I kept FORGETTING how big I was and running into things. It really hit home then that it was close!

Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life     at 12:40 pm

I absolutely still love these posts! I have been a reader since you announced being pregnant and I can’t believe that was 36 weeks ago!!! You are so close to the finish line now!

Ash @ Good Taste Healthy Me     at 12:41 pm

You’re so close! I can’t wait to see your adorable baby!

Krystina (Organically Me)     at 12:44 pm

Every time I see these posts I’m reminded of how miraculous a woman’s body really is – your belly IS huge, but it’s a beautiful thing. :)

Dorsa     at 12:46 pm

I just don’t understand how you are so freaking cute :) haha.

Seeing your updates make my heart smile :)

Nicky     at 12:48 pm

I went to a jazz concert a couple of weeks before my baby was due and almost had to leave because there was so much “dancing” going on in my belly.

Beth     at 12:49 pm

Hi Emily, I love these posts. I’m just 5 weeks behind you in my pregnancy and it’s always fun to see what is just around the corner. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing in this pick? Love it, and now that the weather is turning cooler, I definitely need to pick up some long sleeve shirts this weekend!!!!! Beth

It’s from Gap! Just a lightweight wool maternity sweater, a hand-me-down from my sister who was pregnant during the winter.

marcy     at 12:50 pm

Could you do a post talking about what you’re packing in your hospital bag? I’ve seen a few lists and there are some common items but also some other good things that different people think of!

Katie KS Reply:

I say it doesn’t matter. Lol. Seriously my 2nd came so fast we didn’t get the suitcase out of the car til I was in recovery. I had my purse, which had my camera thankfully. But no video til he was 3 hrs old. Yeah there are things you need for post partum but I’m glad I didn’t bring a lot of comfort items for labor ;)

Sure, I can write about it next week! Although I’m realizing that a lot of things like toiletries will have to wait until the last minute.

Kelli H (Made in Sonoma)     at 12:51 pm

I LOVE your pregnancy updates and can’t believe you still have 24 days until your due date. It’s been so fun watching the progress but it seems like it should be happening soon. Can’t wait for that day!

Meghan     at 12:52 pm

You look so great for 36 weeks! I’m only 19 but I made a rule for my husband, when your wife calls you answer, if you cant answer you text me to make sure everything’s ok

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga     at 12:55 pm

You’re so close!! Congrats and best wishes for an easy birth!

And you met Harvey Karp?!? WOW, that’s cool! I know a zillion moms who have his books memorized…me included :)

Lindsay     at 12:57 pm

I cannot believe he ate the bunny’s nose! haha! in his defense, that could easily be a dog toy…

By the way – how do people NOT know they are pregnant!? Like on that TV show – i didn’t know i was pregnant?

Um I seriously don’t know. It makes NO sense to me!! So much kicking and movement – what ELSE would it be??

Tricia     at 12:58 pm

Oh you look so great! All baby and I bet you are gonna bounce back to your old self SO fast!

Let’s hope so!

ashley     at 12:58 pm

Beaming as always. You sound SO ready. Very excited for you. xo

katie     at 1:09 pm

Everyone I call or text immediately thinks I’m en route to the hospital. – Hehe…did that to you this weekend. AND every time I hear my phone buzz at night I get worried it will be you!
Also, please tell Indy I would like him to send me a check for the lamb.

Haha yes you are guilty. :) Don’t worry, the sheep still makes noise, so it will most definitely still be used – face or no face.

Kelly     at 1:12 pm

So Baby C = Baby Crenshaw :-)

bitt     at 1:34 pm

haha cute about the pups not liking that toy. when the baby comes, it will be different, it’s almost like they know he/she is a puppy of sorts and get not to mess with it. it’s funny my dog chews other stuff in the house (including expensive shoes at times) except has spared my one stuffed animal i’ve had since childhood which has been in her reach. i think they sometimes just know this stuff.

the happiest baby on the block book seemed to help my sister and her husband with my niece. they did all the shushing and womb recreation. i was there during her worst colicky time around 6 weeks. lots of swaddling and shushing going on. my brother in law said he watched the videos rather than the book and that was helpful.

Glad to hear they had success with the shushing and swaddling! DVD is next on our list.

Lee     at 1:37 pm

24 days! I’m excited for you.

Indy looks totally guilty in that picture.

He always makes it very obvious when he is the one to blame.

Kristin @ eat healthy. be happy. live well.     at 1:48 pm

You are going to love the crenshaw melon!!! It’s like a mix between a cantaloupe and a honey dew :)

Still looking fabulous!!

Nicole     at 1:49 pm

Woohoo!! You sound totally ready! You look fantastic and the room looks very homey. Can’t wait to meet the little bundle. :)

Kathleen     at 1:50 pm

Super excited for you and Casey!!! Love the little rugby outfit and I bet the pups will be great protectors of lil Baby C… but yes, I’m sure some innocent stuffed animals will be “gently” loved/moved during the process.

colleen     at 2:01 pm

Can’t wait for Baby C’s arrival! Defintely enjoy these last remaining days. The days will feel long and short at the same time. Poor sheep. Didn’t stand chance once the pups heard it’s sound. The guilty look on Indy is priceless. I bet he is saying it wasn’t his idea. Definitely be prepared for more ‘ideas.’

Gina     at 2:07 pm

Your posts remind me so much of my feelings during my 1st pregnancy. I love reading your posts and remembering back to when I was pregnant.

I attended a concert when I was 8 months pregnant with my second child. I had to leave after 15 minutes because of all the “dancing” he was doing in my belly. The music wasn’t even loud because it was an outdoor concert, and we were as far away from the stage as we could get and still be in the venue. It was obviously disturbing the little guy’s nap though. :-) I had never felt him move so much as I did that day, and it was the kind of movement that made my entire belly move! I always thought outside sounds were muffled to an unborn baby, but he proved me wrong. It’s one of my favorite memories of being pregnant.

I am not leaving Keith Urban, so he’d better behave! :)

amy     at 2:20 pm

You are so adorable! You are all belly, I can’t believe you managed to stay in such great shape =)

And I love the smiles on yours and Casey’s faces. You can tell you both are genuinely excited for your little guy to arrive.

We ARE! Thanks! :)

Jennifer (The Gourmetour)     at 2:42 pm

How exciting!! I can’t believe this time has already come, thanks for letting us share this time with you and watch it all progress!
You and Casey are glowing!
Also, 27lbs gained is awesome!! You look fantastic!
I have a friend who’s gained 50lbs and has 2 months to go (and is still so petite non-the-less, just an observations not a “weight” remark!)

Thanks! I feel really good about my weight gain. I was shooting for 30 pounds, and that’s probably where I’ll end up. :)

Annie@stronghealthyfit     at 2:47 pm

You look great Emily! So happy in those pics :)

Tricia     at 2:49 pm

I think we are in need of a pre-pregnancy, 9 month pregnancy photo comparison!!! So excited to meet baby C! Even if it is just through my computer screen.

Agreed! I will put one together for next week. :)

Caitie Reply:

Glad I read the comments because I was going to request the same thing!! I want ALL the photos from the first week you posted on :) It will be so neat!

jenny     at 2:56 pm

our chocolate lab has destroyed every stuffed animal in this house over the past 4 years, so we seriously just give them all to her. :) if the girls get stuffed animal gifts, we tell them they have to stay safe in their rooms or they are GONERS. my mother even bought them those alpaca teddy bears from the farmers market … seriously? those things don’t stand a chance! ;)

Kristen @ Chocolate Covered Kristen     at 3:03 pm

Wow – I feel like you just announced! How time flies. Good luck! You look wonderful and I can’t wait to see Baby C pics sooooon :-)

Sarah     at 3:47 pm

Oh my goodness…that rainy days mobile is too stinking cute and perfect for the Pacific Northwest! You look amazing by the way. :)

Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie     at 3:51 pm

Omg I can’t believe its almost time for you to have Baby C! I am so excited for you both! Poor sleep sheep though, hopefully the puppies get a hang of the baby’s toys soon!

Sara @ RunnerWife     at 4:09 pm

I just have to say that you look BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on your beautiful Baby C! You are SO CLOSE!

Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats     at 4:11 pm

My teacher for my OB class in nursing school showed us the dvd by the same author. The swaddling and swooshing works like a dream! :) I always loved teaching parents those tricks in clinical and using them in my summer internship!

Looking wonderful as always! :)

Katy @ KatyRunner     at 4:25 pm

oh wow! you look lovely – all the best for the next few weeks – make the most of them! :)

Lia     at 4:28 pm

Beautiful, as always! You look fantastic, Emily. LOVE reading your updates and hearing about the new weekly produce. Can’t wait to hear what you do with the crenshaw melon :)

Funnelcloud Rachel     at 4:57 pm

Found your blog a couple weeks ago and love it! Wish I had known about it while you were still in DC.

I was curious about crenshaw melons, too and picked one up earlier this summer. Sad to say, I didn’t like it. (I think I’ll stick with cantaloupe!) But it didn’t go to waste – I cut it into chunks and froze it and now feed it to my dogs for treats. They love it!

Lauren     at 5:16 pm

Congrats on making it to full term!!! I am so excited for you guys. :)

mi-an d.     at 5:38 pm

you look so wonderful! no stretch marks and only big belly. everything else is the same! that’s so cool! wish to be just like u when i’m prego! let’s hope! :) p.s. i made your cheezy broccoli bake…i used zuchini instead and it was totally delish!!! i love that sauce!

Monica     at 7:13 pm

I never got what people meant with the whole glowing phrase until I saw these pictures! You look so mentally and physically ready! I feel like I am falling apart at the seems with the never ending to-do list and really hope I look as collected as you by the time I hit 36 weeks. :)

Kath     at 7:31 pm

You do look a bit pumpkinish – but in a good way!!

I cannot BELIEVE those doggies!!

Love seeing my chick in the chair :)

And I cannot wait to meet him!!!!!!!

Megan     at 7:55 pm

Just have to say I love how healthy and happy you look! Glad that everything is going well and can’t wait to meet your little one. :) Have fun at the concerts!!!

STUFT Mama     at 10:40 pm

You look great Emily! You’re going to LOVE that you’ve documented your whole pregnancy. :)It’s so fun to go back and look at pictures later on. Have fun at the concerts!

Emily     at 2:57 am

A few random notes on “stuff”, 1 week post-baby birth for me:
-the baby gap clothes run huge. 0-3 was swimming on my 7lb 11 oz (now 14 oz as of Monday) baby; I went back for some emergency “under 7lb” size things that are still roomy because the 2-3 NB size things weren’t enough to get us though
-sleep sheep = awesome
-love the 7th generation diapers, but they leak almost every night. per my husbands reasearch, this is common. i know many parents go through multiple diaper brands before finding one that works. might be nice to have some extras. we are now using the leftover pampers from the hospital and are going to try earths best next. well, we are going to try cloth during the day, too and if its great, ease into it for nights
-you seem to really be enjoying these last few weeks, which is great. keep it up! i now enjoy being able to tie my own shoes and move around a bit better.

Karen     at 5:51 am

The Happiest Baby on the Block was, hands down, the most useful baby book I ever read.

Anne     at 5:55 am

I think your hair are now paler now ? It suits you, more natural and softer. And this shirt is very cute with the big belly !

Lindsay @ Schnoodle Soup     at 6:14 am

Aw, those poor pups. Such munchkins. They’re just confused is all, Mom! You look fantastic! I can’t believe you’re almost full-term. Time flies.

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat     at 6:31 am

I laughed out loud at the guilty dog picture hehe. Dogs are so funny! I will be interested to see what they think of the little guy when he comes home. So glad to hear you are feeling good in the home stretch :)

Shannon @ My Place In The Race     at 7:44 am

You look so amazing!

Poor doggie. He thought it was a vicious toy Mama! He was protecting you. LOL! My dog loves stuffed animals too.

Erika mc     at 8:01 am

Oh my goodness… the 5 s’s work amazingly! Our son is 5 weeks old and we’ve used the 5 s’s probably once a week and it has worked every time!

Holly     at 8:33 am

I can’t believe you have 24 days left?! Wow. If you didn’t mention that I think everyone thought you were ready to have the baby NOW.

Best wishes to you!

Aimee-las vegas     at 8:51 am

You’re lucky (or the dogs are) that only the nose was loved on.:) When our daughter was 3 our choc lab decided that he didn’t like the voice coming from her build a bear’s hand and ripped the little metal gadget out and gave the bear a good amount of grief. Our daughter was old enough to flip AND she found it before we did AND she scolded the dog in all her cuteness. Hmmm, come to think of it, the same dog has chewed Barbie fingers, plush faces, hair brushes, shoes, teething rings (but left a bone as an exchange) and countless other toys. I guess sharing is good all around. :)

Erin @ vie balance     at 8:53 am

I went to the gym up until 38 weeks. I was making the older ladies who worked the front desk during the day very nervous. They always asked me for an emergency contact when I walked in just in case they need it! I also got a lot of comments from fellow gym goers. I think many of them thought it was awesome to see a mama-to-be with such a big bun in the oven hoping on the elliptical or treadmill! After 38 weeks, I opted just for walks because the ladies were beginning to seem a little uncomfortable with having such a pregnant woman there.

Bonnie     at 9:49 am

You look great! Make sure you pack plenty of “granny panty’s” for underwear! I underestimated how many I’d go thru those 48 hours after birth!

Oh god, so scary!

Bonnie Reply:

Don’t be scared about the “granny panties”… they are only temporary ;)

Amber K     at 9:55 am

It is so amazing what our bodies can do. You are glowing as usual!

Chase - the CHASE project     at 10:14 am

Full term! Yesss! I can’t wait to hear about his arrival!

Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life)     at 11:31 am

You are seriously glowing – you look so beautiful and relaxed.
I’m so anxious to meet Baby Garnish!
PS- that book is great! Hailey sleeps like a champ when she is all swaddled up and the loud shh’ing noises quiet her right away.
So excited for you!

Diana @ frontyardfoodie     at 11:46 am

I never read that book but my birthing class instructor gave me the soothing techniques and they work GREAT.

You look glowing and amazing. Cherish the last couple weeks!

Lexi @ A Spoonful of Sunshine     at 12:49 pm

I love crenshaw melons, and I seriously cannot wait to see your baby :)

I’m going to cut into ours tonight – excited to try it!

Rebecca     at 2:05 pm

We bought that exact sleep sheep for our puppy when we brought him home from the breeders. He loved the heartbeat feature. Hopefully your little babe loves it too.

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun     at 6:35 pm

I remember not noticing how large I had gotten. Luckily you only have a few weeks left. I still think you’re going early. Good thing you’re mostly ready!

Heather     at 8:28 pm

The book is amazing! I credit my daughter’s peaceful nights to the swaddle blanket! We swaddled her for almost 9 months. Be consistent with the techniques and it will work! Congrats.

Gabrielle     at 11:15 pm

You look great!! Very healthy and happy, just bursting with it all. Casey is right though, you need to be prepared for the little one to make his debut at any time.

Love the nursery so much. I have a mobile I got at Ikea a few years ago and it’s not even hanging anywhere, but it’s got space ships and a sun and moon, stars – not sure it would match what you have, but I’d be happy to give it to you if you think you’d like it. :)

Heather     at 3:22 pm

Glad you’re doing so well! And wow, you’re so organized, it’s inspiring (re. the baby bag). =)
Poor Mr. Sheep. I think I spied his right ear a little loose as well.

Nathalie     at 3:51 pm

You look so radiant and beautiful!Your joy and happiness really emanates from the photos :-) Just wanted to wish you all the very best for the final few days of pregnancy :-) You will be amazing parents!

Thank you so much! :)