Weekend.

This was our last weekend in our current house!  Friday night we drove over to our new house, which officially became ours.

IMG_20120420_173741

Cullen had fun crawling around the floor of his new nursery.  He loves the longer carpet!

IMG_20120420_171038

We don’t officially move in until this coming Saturday, but each time we’ve driven over, I’ve taken a car load of stuff with us.  It feels silly to go empty handed!  Friday night I took all the big kitchen appliances – things that are hard to pack into boxes, and easier to just throw in the car.

Perhaps the best space in our new house is our gigantic and gorgeous kitchen.  Here’s a sneak peak.

Onto this next chapter of our lives!  I have moved every year for the last 10+ years, and every time I think it gets easier.  Although this time, moving with a baby is making things just a little more complicated.

Saturday morning we were up early so that Cullen and I could cheer for Casey at the Magnuson Earth Day Half Marathon!

This was my first time at Magnuson Park, and wow – it was gorgeous!

The weather was perfect for both running and spectating.  So much sunshine!

Actually a little too much for this little bear.  We had to bust out the Baby Banz so that he could see in all the bright light!

IMG_20120421_093215

The starting/finish line was right along the bank of Lake Washington.  I can’t wait to come back to this park again for running and walking – such a beautiful space.

Casey actually signed up for this at the last minute, when I happened to see a posted for it earlier in the week.  He’s training for the Flying Pig Marathon coming up in two weeks, so this half fit perfectly into his training plan, and gave him a chance to get back into racing mode before the real deal.

The race included a 5k, 10k, 15k, and half-marathon – all looping around a 3 mile course.  That meant that Casey had to loop four times (and included one big hill) – not the best course, but still good preparation for his marathon.

The loop course made it easy for me and Cullen to watch and cheer.  Although I was really the only one cheering…

It was a pretty small race, and I was counting the number of white (half-marathon) bibs I saw going past with each loop.  Somewhere around the half-way point I realized that Casey was in fifth place!

And by the time he came around for his final stretch, he had moved his way into third.

He finished in 133:58 – not a PR for him, but still a GREAT race, and a third place overall finish!  Neither of us has raced since 2010, and it was so fun to be back out there cheering and watching him run.  We are planning to sign up for a lot of shorter distance races this summer, and I’m looking forward to jumping into the Seattle racing scene!

Cullen woke up just in time to yell “Congrats, Dad!”

Post race celebration at Revel – my favorite Seattle restaurant.  I started with one of the pastry items – toast with house-made Nutella, olive oil, and coarse sea salt.  Out of this world.

For lunch, we split the Abura noodle with Chinese broccoli, shitake mushrooms, smoked chili sauce, and a hard boiled egg.  SO spicy!

And what was possibly the best veggie burger I’ve ever had.  A brown rice patty with pickled shitake mushrooms, walnut cheese, pesto, and sweet peppers.  I need this again sooner than later.

After all that food, the inevitable happened.

It was another gorgeous sunny weekend here, so we all just laid around soaking up sun for most of the afternoon.

Sunday morning it was my turn to lace up my running shoes.  I’ll talk more about this later this week, but I am also racing in two weeks – the Indianapolis Mini Marathon (a half-marathon).  To say my training has been sub-par would be a compliment.  It has honestly been pretty non-existent.

I knew this weekend was my last attempt to see if even there is a remote possibility that I can pull this off.  With all the racing adrenaline of Saturday still with me, and a gorgeous sunny morning out on the trail, I set out to tackle my longest run yet in well over a year.

I pushed Cullen for four heavy and long miles in the stroller – my longest stroller run to date with no walking breaks.  At the four mile point, I jogged to Starbucks to meet Casey, who was there studying for a test.  I dropped Cullen with him and headed back to the lake to do another loop myself.

Most of my runs up to this point have been very short and littered with many walk breaks.  For the first time since 2010, I ran seven straight miles without stopping.  Four with a stroller, three on my own – averaging out at 10 minute miles overall.

2012-04-22 12.58.32 (640x480)

Most my my stroller miles were run around a 10:30 pace, and the miles on my own were closer to 9:00.  Even though seven is nowhere close to 13.1, knowing I still have some fight in me gives me hope that maybe just maybe I can run this race afterall.  But like I said, more on that later in the week!

I carefully planned my run and coordinated with Casey so that we would meet back up at the best post-run spot possible – Might O donuts.  After finishing my last half-mile running uphill, I got there and collapsed into a chair.

IMG_20120422_125237

And them promptly inhaled two large vegan donuts – apple fritter and chocolate glazed with coconut.  Amazing.

2012-04-22 12.58.17 (640x480)

Large iced coffee slurped down in about 30 seconds.

2012-04-22 12.59.18 (480x640)

We finished up our weekend back over at the new house, trying to squeeze in some painting before our furniture arrives.  We took Cullen’s pack n play and put him to bed in a different room so that we could paint while he slept.  But first he enjoyed crawling around in his jammies.

And then while he slept, we painted.  When they painted our house for selling, they did the thing where someone just painted every room tan.  It’s a nice color, but we’d like to liven it up a little.

The real kicker is that they also painted all of the ceilings tan, so now we are going through and hoping to brighten them up with white.  Painting ceilings SUCKS.  But it will be worth it when it’s over!

Hard to believe it’s our last weekend in Fremont.  So much to do in just a few short days!

Andrea @ Run, Eat, Date, Sleep     at 12:00 pm

My eyes seriously got so big when I saw your kitchen! Amazing! You’re going to have so much fun in there!

Congrats to Casey! Love your pictures of Cullen, as always.

Holly     at 12:00 pm

Emily your new kitchen looks GORGEOUS!!!! I can’t wait til you take us on a tour of the whole place!

Heather (Heather's Dish)     at 12:02 pm

i just have to say, Cullen has the BEST smile. such a sweet and happy baby!

Jennifer (The Gourmetour)     at 12:03 pm

I CANT wait to see house pictures!!! The kitchen looks beautiful- I am so jealous!

Krissy @ Shiawase Life     at 12:03 pm

Good luck with the move! Sounds like it was a super fun weekend :D

Lauren     at 12:03 pm

So glad you discovered Magnuson Park…a real gem of a park in the city. I live across the street from it and go there almost daily. Your pups would probably LOVE the HUGE dog park at the north end of it if you ever get the chance, there is water access as well so they can go swimming! Good luck moving, your new kitchen looks amazing, can’t wait to see what you create in there.

Katie @ Serenity in the Storm     at 12:06 pm

Congrats on the house! That kitchen makes me drool. :-) We love Magnuson. We go there for the Seattle Public Library book sale (coming up next weekend, actually!) and we frequent the gigantic off leash area there for some dog swimming time. Good luck with the rest of the move.

Whitney @ Whit Likes Fit     at 12:07 pm

I love your posts. I’m in Portland but I grew up in Olympia and my fam and best friends all live in Seattle. It’s so fun seeing everything through your pics. And um, your new kitchen looks amazing! Good luck with the move and your upcoming race.

Lindsey     at 12:07 pm

LOVE that kitchen! I have been promised my dream kitchen in our next house if my husband gets a 3 car garage – deal ;) haha.

Colleen     at 12:08 pm

You have my dream kitchen. So much light and space! Love it! Great job to Casey and you for running this weekend. I had high hopes, but three kids and cold and rainy weather cancelled those plans. Hope your packing and move-in goes smoothly!

Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio     at 12:08 pm

What a beautiful kitchen! You must be so excited.

Lara     at 12:09 pm

The new place looks awesome! Congrats again.
We love Magnuson on sunny days. They have a GREAT dog park/dog beach there that our pups go nuts over.
Our lease is up at the end of August (um, my due date is August 8). We were originally planning to stay another year but it looks like we might be moving now :( It must be a great feeling to be moving to a place you can finally settle into :)

Oh no! Well hopefully a lot is becoming available now that it’s summer??

Melissa     at 12:10 pm

Wow. Undertrained or not, with times like that on your long run, you will probably STILL beat me at the Indy Mini. Don’t underestimate the power of your athletic talent over many other people’s training ;).

Courtney @ Translating Nutrition     at 12:10 pm

Oh my heavens! That picture of Cullen in the sunglasses is the cutest thing I have seen in a very long time! Precious!

Enjoy your new house – looks like an amazing kitchen to cook in!

Leah     at 12:13 pm

Emily, I’m so excited that you found a house that works for your family (and the pooches as well of course!!)

I’m not a Nutella fan (I know, I know…I don’t like hazelnuts). However Peanut Butter & Co. (made in NY, sold at some Whole Foods) is AMAZING. They have a dark chocolate flavor that is hard not to eat with a spoon!

jennyv     at 12:14 pm

What a kitchen! It looks like you found a place that’s perfect for you :)

Congrats to Casey on his half — and for your great run! I do not have children but cannot imagine running with a stroller. You’ll be in better shape for your 1/2 than you think!

Chase - the CHASE project     at 12:17 pm

Your new kitchen is goooorgeous. Congratulations on the new digs!!

Paige     at 12:17 pm

Ummm WOW your new kitchen is going to be amazing! All those windows, double oven, awesome gas stove. Baller! Congratulations to Casey on an excellent race and good luck to you guys as you gear up for your big move…well, maybe not that big since you experienced a cross-country move last year!

Haha, I think moving always feels big!

Laura @ She Eats Well     at 12:22 pm

Cullen is too stinking cute. So expressive!! Your weekend seems lovely and sunny. Also, that toast with homemade nutella…um, dying of taste envy. I eat Nutella by the spoonful!

tamara     at 12:24 pm

love the kitchen!!

Amanda Perry at Sistas of Strength     at 12:25 pm

LOVE your new kitchen. WOWeee! :)

SushiandStrudel     at 12:28 pm

Um, THAT KITCHEN.

(that is all)

Anna @ On Anna's Plate     at 12:35 pm

I just love his smile :-)

Heather @ Fit Mama Real Food     at 12:38 pm

So exciting that you’re moving! I always find it fun changing houses… Not that I do it very often :)

It was such a nice weekend, let’s hope for another!

Ashley @ Hudson on the Potomac     at 12:40 pm

Love Cullen’s faces! Can’t wait to see more pictures of your new house! Good luck packing!

Haley S     at 12:41 pm

Congrats on the new house! The kitchen looks GORGEOUS. Second, Cullen is seriously the cutest kid ever–his smile is to die for!

Blake     at 12:44 pm

What a cute hat Cullen is sporting!

Sana     at 12:44 pm

I adore your weekends! So much fun!

Jessica     at 12:46 pm

Can I live in your kitchen? That is SO exciting you guys bought a house! Will you do a post on how your house hunting went? I love House Hunters on HGTV so it would be fun to read about your experience :)
Congrats to Casey for such a great finish and you for your 7 miles!
I can’t say it enough, cutest.baby.ever.
And OMG, I would LOVE to have the restaurants you have available, but I am in Iowa and vegan is still a dirty word here :(

Haha probably not. We watch a LOT of House Hunters too, but our process was actually really stressful and kind of rough. We lost a house we loved, and ended up a little further away than originally intended. But hopefully it all works out at the end! :)

Katie @ Creature of Habit     at 12:50 pm

Like everyone is saying, that kitchen is a dream! I’m so jealous. I’m actually about to downsize and losing my beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops is going to be the hardes part. I keep telling myself that the kitchen after will be better. The kitchen is easily the most important room in the house.

eliz@thesweetlife     at 12:50 pm

Stunning kitchen! And the photos with the “sale” sign will make such great memories!

Jamie @ Don't Forget the Cinnamon     at 12:54 pm

Do you put the olive oil, nutella, and sea salt all on the bread together? Because that kind of sounds amazing.
Good luck with the move!

You do, and it is. Best combo EVER!

mollie     at 12:56 pm

I love how much family time you guys have-it really is so nice to see! Cullen has the most amazing smile and your eats look SO delicious! Also, I think it is fantastic you are setting high goals for yourself and running a half-good for you!!

Ashley     at 12:59 pm

So many things to comment on in this post! 1 – Who paints ceilings tan with tan walls?? :) 2 – Cullens toothless grin is amazing 3 – Baby jeans are ridiculously cute. omg 4 – Way to go on that run!! 5 – donuts..yesss 5 – THAT food!!!! Looks like a great weekend!! Oh and 6 – Your kitchen. No words!!

TAN CEILINGS. Such a nightmare. We have painted ONE so far, and we were dying, haha. I thought of you painting your whole house alone!

Kelly     at 1:13 pm

Not sure if I am more envious of your new kitchen or of that toast with homemade Nutella/sea salt. Hmmm…happy moving!

Nancy     at 1:20 pm

I am drooling over your kitchen!! Congratulations on your new home. May it be filled with love, happiness, and good food! :-D

Heidi from BundlesofHugs     at 1:29 pm

Gasp! I’m loving your kitchen already ((jealous)). Can’t wait to see more pictures. Cullen looks adorable in those sun glasses. My little guy pulls them off :(

Lauren     at 1:36 pm

I never comment on blogs but I broke my pattern for that hat! SO CUTE!!! I hope other animal hats are in Cullen’s future.

Haha mom likes the animal hats more than dad. :)

katie     at 1:39 pm

Totally forgot you’re running that half in Indy and Casey is doing the Flying Pig. Even though we’ll miss you over Memorial Day weekend, at least you’ll be home soon.
And I still can’t get over that kitchen! It doesn’t look real. It looks like something out of a magazine.

Stephanie @ LoveLaughterLight     at 1:40 pm

Your kitchen is gorgeous!!! I am in awe. Can’t wait for pics when you’re moved and settled.

Congrats to Casey on his 3rd place finish. And Cullen…what a cutie!

I’m ordering supplies to make your protein powder. Over the past few months, I’ve been sick with colds for several weeks. Western medicine isn’t working for me, so I’ve decided to take a more holistic approach and attack my sickly immunity from a nutritional standpoint. I’ve gathered great info from you and by watching several documentaries recently. Here’s to me and taking my health into my own hands!!!

PS–sorry for the long-winded comment! :)

Oh yay, I hope you like it! We still make it and use it all the time!

Brittney     at 1:51 pm

Wow, that kitchen is awesome!
You have my permission to take me to Revel when I come to Seattle next month :) Looks delicious!
I think if you can do 10 miles, part with stroller part without, you can do the half. Obviously it probably won’t be a PR for you, it will probably be tough, and more training would have been good, but I think you can do the 13.1 if you got a 10 miler in. YOu can always walk a bit if you have to!

YES! Great idea! Gives me an excuse to go as well. :)

L     at 2:17 pm

Your kitchen looks amazing!!! So jealous.. Good luck on the move:) and congrats on the run. 7 is better than nothing.

Alex @ Raw Recovery     at 2:20 pm

Sounds like a good weekend overall. I really want that chocolate coconut donut…

Congrats on your new home!!

Samantha     at 2:33 pm

I think the apple fritters at Mighty-o are probably one of my favorites. Some of the eastside locations that stock Mighty-O have the fritters sometimes as well (good for people like me that rarely can get to that area of Seattle).

Sigh. I love that you get to own a home, and like everyone else…love the kitchen.

Good for you for painting right away. Such a pain but all part of making it your own!

Good to know! :)

Missy @ Miles with Missy     at 3:12 pm

Congrats on the purchase of your new home! It’s so much fun isn’t it!! Also congrats on your longest run yet and Casey’s half-marathon :) And Cullen is toooooo adorable!

Kristin     at 3:14 pm

this was a great post!!!! ur KITCHEN is AMAZINGGGGGGGG!

elizabeth     at 3:40 pm

Wow! Your new kitchen is NICE!

Lauren @ Sassy Molassy     at 4:14 pm

Cullen is seriously the cutest kid. ANyway, the next time I come to Seattle, I need to check out that restaurant. Looks so good. Have fun with the new house. Cullen seems to be pleased anyway. Are you still going to meet up regularaly with the mom/baby group? Just curious.

For sure! I’ll still do moms group and meet up with my friends like I do now – just a little further of a drive!

Leila @ Spinach and Skittles     at 4:19 pm

That first picture of Casey and Cullen is adorable! I’m sad you’re leaving Freemont, that is one of my favorite Seattle neighborhoods. Which neighborhood is the new house in?

Me too – we love Fremont! But our rental lease is up, and it was pretty much impossible to find another one in our budget with enough space. We’re moving over to Kirkland – hope we like it there too!

Kaci     at 4:22 pm

Way to go Casey! Impressive! My husband is running the full Flying Pig, maybe we’ll see you there. =) XO

OOhhh yay! Please say hi if you do!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey     at 4:22 pm

Gosh, Cullen just cracks me up – he is FULL of personality! I love it!

Are you guys still in the city or did you move out to a suburb? I’m just a nosy busybody! ;)

We’re more suburb now, but still close to everything. I’m a little nervous about changing neighborhoods – I love ours so much!

Bethany     at 4:28 pm

I’m not a big blog commenter at all, but I have to say, your son is SO adorable. :-)

Thanks Bethany! :)

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama}     at 4:50 pm

That kitchen looks to die for! Amazing! Can’t wait to see more pics.

Camille     at 4:55 pm

You’re family is the cutest! So excited for your new place!!

April     at 4:56 pm

What a gorgeous new place! That kitchen must be a dream for you!

I actually came here to say that I always look forward to your posts of that little boy. His smile is just so amazing and joyous!

Aw, thanks April!

Michaela     at 5:01 pm

so happy for you guys!!!!!
and congrats to Casey, that is a really good time. You seem to be such a great team together and Cullen can be happen to have such loving parents (he is handsome as always, love his downward-facing dog ;))

Thank you so much! :)

Becca     at 5:07 pm

Congratulations on buying a house!! How exciting. You kitchen looks amazing :) I love white kitchens.

Stacey     at 5:08 pm

You don’t know how excited I am to hear you’ll be at Flying Pig! I’m flying in from Boston to run it with my best friend as my first marathon (she’s doing the half). Of course you have no idea who I am, haha, but I’ve been reading your blog for a while and it’ll be like a celebrity sighting! So if some strange runner (in pink spandex shorts!) starts shouting your name from the course…. yeah… that’s me :) Glad to hear you’ll be making your return to the races! (hopefully?! staying tuned) I can’t wait to read more about your running journey post-pregnancy.

Oh how fun! It was my first marathon too, and I’ve done it three times total – a GREAT race! I would be thrilled to see you out on the course. We’ll be cheering in Hyde Park and on Eastern! :)

Stacey Reply:

I’ve read all your FP race recaps and you have me really scared for miles 5-8 and for potential bad weather. I’ve been doing some hill repeats but probably not as much as I should have. Goodluck to Casey! I’ll keep my eye out for you and Cullen :)

Stacey Reply:

Judging by Casey’s recent half marathon time we’ll be running the same pace for the marathon. So if he wants a +/- 7:30/mile pace running buddy I’ll keep an eye out for him too :)

You are FAST!!! :)

Meagan     at 5:14 pm

I love these updates! I can’t believe that you’ve moved 10+ times in these 10 years! That’s insane. And I love the kitchen. Was that a big factor in choosing the house?

It was certainly a selling point. :)

Angela @ Happy Fit Mama     at 5:28 pm

I’m seriously still drooling over your new kitchen. Gorgeous!!! Congrats on the new house!

Pure2raw twins     at 5:50 pm

congrats on the new house!! look at the kitchen…and Cullen is too cute. growing up too fast ;)

and I want some of those donuts!! YUM!

and good luck with your training. you will do great!!
xoxo
M

Amy Kaye     at 5:56 pm

Wow that kitchen is SO BEAUTIFUL! And what a great gas cook top!!! can’t wait to see more photos- including the space in general and how you begin to decorate :)

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables     at 6:03 pm

How exciting for a new home!! I’m so thrilled for you all! :)

Caroline     at 6:35 pm

I’m running the Indy mini too, and am starting to get nervous/excited. My training has been a bit sub par as well, mostly due to an injury that took me out for 2 months. I did a 10 mile run on saturday that went well, so that made me feel a little better…

How fun! Hopefully we’ll see each other! Congrats on your run. :)

RachelSD     at 6:38 pm

So exciting about your move! As much as I’m sure you’re not loving having to pack and unpack one more time, it must feel pretty great to move into your permanent home!

Good luck with the move and with your training! :)

Kat     at 6:55 pm

Congratulations on the new home!!!! And omg Cullen’s smiles are contagious. I think I’ve been smiling while reading this post the entire time.

Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More     at 7:27 pm

Beautiful kitchen! Love the stove, double ovens and all the space!

Rachel     at 7:29 pm

I’ve raced Indy several times! VERY fun race, you’ll love it! Good luck!

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen     at 8:09 pm

That kitchen is beyond gorgeous. Congrats on the new place!

Laura @ Backstage Balance     at 8:31 pm

What a lovely home. I think the kitchen is gorgeous – I would choose the same range, dual ovens, countertops and white subway tile for my dream kitchen!
Congrats on your longest run yet – I think you’ll do just fine at your half marathon. Kudos to Casey as well!

sara     at 9:14 pm

i.want.your.kitchen.congrats!!!!!

Krystina     at 9:25 pm

Cullen is seriously a beautiful little boy! What a smile he has. :)

Devon Mills     at 9:30 pm

Ooooh, LOVE the glimpses of the new house!! Congrats. I’d love to finally meet up with you when I’m back in Seattle! And I’d be happy to watch your little bear sometime as well. : )

Elisabeth     at 9:48 pm

I LOVE your new kitchen!!!!! Congratulations on your house purchase :) Congrats to Casey on the 3rd place finish, too!

Charlie (the runner beans)     at 5:16 am

Did Casey get a prize? Congratulations to him, he is so fast! And good luck with the rest of the half/marathon training to you both! If you think you can do it, you will be able to do it!

Fran@ Broken Cookies Don't Count     at 5:21 am

Congrats on the new house! How exciting!

Lee     at 5:34 am

4 times around a loop? That’s got to be a huge mental challenge for a race! Props to Casey!

And the house looks great!

Willow @ My Own Trail     at 6:01 am

That is a magnificent kitchen! I’m so jealous. The next house I buy is going to have a great kitchen…it’s non-negotiable. Have fun with the move. We moved to our current house when my daughter was 11 months old, and it was an interesting experience…definitely different than all the times I moved without kids.

Antonia @ healthinspirations     at 6:15 am

I am in love with your kitchen! It would be a dream come true to have a kitchen of that size some day.

Christine     at 6:21 am

The kitchen is gorgeous!!

Beth     at 6:25 am

Congratulations on your new home!! Your kitchen is beautiful – enjoy!

Heather     at 6:25 am

Your kitchen is amazing!!! I am so delicious! Can’t wait to see what you whip up in the new spot!

SkinnyRunner     at 7:10 am

congrats on your new house! take lots of pictures to show us.

Meck     at 7:32 am

love that kitchen! also love the green UNCC hoodie. it just so happens that i’m wearing the exact same one right now!

Abby @ Change of Pace     at 7:34 am

Wow- that’s quite the weekend! Congrats to Casey on his finish!
The new kitchen looks amazing- I bet you can’t wait to work in there.
And, as always, Cullen’s photos are adorable. Love his PJs!

Natasha     at 7:37 am

WOW Emily – the snippet of the house looks amazing!!! I love the kitchen – cannot wait to see what creations you whip up for all of us to enjoy! :) Your lovely Baby Cullen has seriously got to be the most handsome boy! Congrats to you and Casey – here’s to all your new beginnings…with love and light – Natasha

Sara     at 8:18 am

HATE painting ceilings. I feel for you!

Ky G     at 8:38 am

Awesome Emily! Congratulations and good luck with the run and the move ;-)

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed     at 9:01 am

Congrats to Casey! And like everyone else I have extreme kitchen envy!!! Our house is tiny and our kitchen has no counter space, I dream of the big kitchen I will have… someday :)

Rach     at 9:10 am

Congrats on the new house, the kitchen looks amazing, and congrats to you and Casey on good runs. Cullen looks like he loves his new house. Good luck with the move.

Sierra @ Posh Meets Pavement     at 9:18 am

That kitchen looks fantastic! Moving is always stressful, but at least its a close one. I’m moving BACK to America after four years abroad. I can’t even think about it…

Cute sunglasses for Cullen…

lena     at 9:22 am

Can’t wait to see more of the new house. Congrats!!!

Six Months Old. | Daily Garnish     at 9:59 am

[...] addition to all the other fun we were having this weekend, we were also celebrating something special.  Our little peanut turned six months old on [...]

Amber K     at 10:18 am

Totally jealous of that kitchen! It’s so beautiful. My husband and I have been looking at houses for what seems like forever and hopefully we’ll be able to find something as nice in our price range.

Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie     at 10:34 am

Congrats on buying a house! It looks beautiful!

Nicole G     at 11:13 am

Can’t believe you’ve moved every year for 10+ years! Really? I’ve moved about 3 times in the last 18 months or so and I absolutely positively never want to do it again (although I know I will since this latest move isn’t our “forever” or even “close to forever” house). Good luck with it all!

Yep, and three moves to new states! I hate actually moving, but I love new spaces.

Olviya     at 11:59 am

Your family is adorable! I love seeing your weekend adventure photos. I’m so jealous of that kitchen…one day;)

Julie (A Case of the Runs)     at 12:15 pm

Love to read that you are gearing up for a race! I don’t think it’ll be that bad with 7 miles under your belt… I’ve done worse. ;)

Coco     at 3:52 pm

I had no idea you were BUYING a house- how exciting!!! Congratulations :) Glad you had a great weekend :)

Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run]     at 7:28 pm

oh my word, your new home looks beautiful!!

Alexis @ Hummusapien     at 8:58 pm

Every picture of Cullen is more precious than the next! I love the carrot onesy :)

Those donuts look to die for!

Jessica     at 3:23 am

That photo of Casey and Cullen sleeping makes my ovaries ache, and that never happens to me! ;-) You have such a beautiful family! Good luck with the move!

jessica kiehn     at 6:43 am

oh my gosh the new house looks GORGEOUS. That kitchen? Oh my. Can’t wait to see more. How exciting for you guys!!
sorry about the ceilings…that is a major pain. but soooo fun to have your own place and work on it together:)

Monique     at 7:17 am

Your kitchen is beautiful! Spacious, glorious counters, and lots of natural lighting. :-) Good luck getting settled in.

Maile     at 9:10 am

Love that kitchen! The space, the windows, the natural light, the island…WOW!

Good luck with the move. :-)

beetred     at 7:45 pm

your boy is such a cutie! and i could scoop up those donuts in a heart beat as well!

Charise     at 6:35 am

Ahh, that kitchen looks AH-mazing! Best of luck with the move with you guys being sick, ugh.

http://rocketlanguagesdiscounts.imeye.net/author/wayfair-promo-code/     at 9:38 pm

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my site thus
i came to go back the desire?.I’m trying to to find things to improve
my site!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!