For general inquires, contact: EmilyBMalone@gmail.com.

For partnerships, contact: dailygarnishads@mediakix.com.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

The Next Chapter.

Finally, the end of our beach trip.  It was a vacation that we anticipated for a long time, and while we were of course sad to leave, we were also excited to get back to Seattle and start thinking about the future.  We have a really exciting year ahead.  Some big things, some small things, and I’m sure some unexpected things in between.  But another year of change, growth, and one that is sure to be marked with memories and moments.

This was one of our last big trips as a family of three, and we absolutely made the most of it.  And now that we are home, we are looking forward toward the next part of the journey that lies ahead…

IMG_4949 (427x640)  IMG_4806 (427x640)

More to come!

Katie     at 7:27 pm

Oh such big news!!! A wonderful congrats to the 3 of you! I am 26 weeks with #2 and followed your pregnancy blog all the way with number one-such an inspiration and a source of honesty and truth as well! Looking forward to following your new journey! :-)

Georgia     at 8:36 pm

Congratulations Emily!!! I’m so thrilled for you and the family. I can’t wait to read about this round of pregnancy updates – so exciting! :)

Maya     at 4:27 am

Congratulations!! So happy for you, even though this now means that all our kids won’t be the exact same age. :) My daughter was born the day after Cullen, but I’m still waiting for my first post-partum period. I remember we were in the same boat for a while, so I guess getting pregnant happened pretty quickly for you after you got your period back! I’m in no hurry to have our second, but I’m really looking forward to seeing into the world of two kids through you.

Megan     at 6:16 am

Ahhh!!! Yay!!! Congratulations!! I am so so so happy for you guys. I can’t wait to follow along. :)

Liz     at 7:00 am

What exciting news! Hope you are feeling good and able to get some rest!

Michelle     at 7:14 am

Congratulations!

Daily Garnish » Blog Archive » First Trimester, Second Pregnancy.     at 8:11 am

[…] for all the well wishes and kind words about our news!  It has felt strange to keep it a secret this long (although I know many of you suspected), […]

Julie     at 8:38 am

Congrats! I started following your blog near the end of your pregnancy with Cullen. Now I’m pregnant with my first (due 5/27)! And you’re pregnant with your second! Crazy! :)

Val     at 9:20 am

Congrats!!

Heather     at 9:22 am

Yayay!!! I am due with my first in Oct!!! Congrats!!! I read every week with Cullen and hope you’ll share this pregnancy too!!

Alison     at 10:56 am

Congratulations!! So exciting! I’m due oct 1st with our 3rd :)

Amanda     at 12:15 pm

So many congratulations to you and your family! What a blessing!

Samantha     at 5:59 am

Congrats!!! That’s so exciting what a blessing! And we are due at the same time!! : )

Claire @ Health Nut Claire     at 8:07 am

Congratulations! Such a beautiful family — can’t wait to see the addition!

Daily Garnish » Blog Archive » 18 Months.     at 3:52 pm

[…] still a good ways away, but I’m starting to think about you more and more as a big brother.  It feels simultaneously heart-melting and heart-wrenching to think about how our lives will […]

mi-an dela cruz     at 9:02 pm

finally just reading about this…. congrats to you and your fam!!!!!

A Letter To My 18-Month Old « cj     at 11:45 pm

[…] still a good ways away, but I’m starting to think about you more and more as a big brother. It feels simultaneously heart-melting and heart-wrenching to think about how our lives will […]

sexy lingerie     at 6:19 pm

These garments were made to stimulate the imagination while leading you to look
sexy and desirable. See through lingerie may be the ultimate way of sexy; it gives that “tease” effect.
I use to question my girlfriends if they’ve got a similar problem and in addition they all virtually agreed with me at
night, as well as those that think I live in a small town well I live in Miami.

Daily Garnish » Blog Archive » The Highs and Lows.     at 12:27 pm

[…] weaned Cullen from breastfeeding at 14.5 months.  Two weeks later, I got pregnant with Graham.  There was no downtime – no hormonal balance, and no physical adjustment.  At the time […]

running shoes