For general inquires, contact: EmilyBMalone@gmail.com.

For partnerships, contact: dailygarnishads@mediakix.com.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

And Then There Were Four…

Despite being two days late, you still managed to surprise us all with the wild way you stormed into our life on Friday morning – October 11th, 2013.

We heard your first cry at 8:17am, just as the dawn was starting to lift over a perfectly gloomy and drizzly Seattle day.

Outside of our window, leaves were changing into beautiful reds and oranges.  And on the other side of the glass, new life was breathing precious first breaths.

Welcome to our lives, and our hearts – Graham Edward.  We love every inch of your 9lbs and 1.2oz, and we can’t wait to learn everything about you.

There is so much more to come from your story.

Tricia @ Saving room for dessert     at 6:13 am

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful new baby boy. Graham is a wonderful name. Many blessings to your whole family!

Melanie     at 6:40 am

Oh my gosh Emily he is beautiful! And LOVE his name!!! Hope labor was quick and easy for you! Congratulations to all of you!!! Yay!

Jane     at 1:06 pm

Congratulations! May you have as much fun as a family of four as you did as a family of three.

Alex @ Kenzie Life     at 6:10 am

Congratulations Emily! He’s beautiful and I’m so happy for you that he’s here!

Amanda     at 8:12 am

Congratulations, Emily! As many readers have said, it’s funny how truly happy for you I am even though we’ve actually never met! I was anxiously checking your blog and twitter for days, wondering when the little guy would arrive. I hope these precious first days are everything you’d hoped they be, and that your newest son has a full and long and life, bringing much joy to you and yours!

Chelsea     at 10:34 am

Congratulations on your new, sweet baby boy!

Colleen     at 6:00 am

oh my gosh, emily. i’m sitting here next to my napping 4 month old baby with tears streaming down my face. what beautiful beautiful birth story! thank you so much for sharing with us. even though we’ve never met i had been anxiously checking your blog for an update like i would if one of my real-life girlfriends was due any day. congratulations! he is so handsome!

Lindsey     at 6:02 am

Congrats! What a wonderful story, and so well written, every emotion shines through. Wishing you all the best with your two beautiful boys :)

Carolyn Svirsky     at 6:42 am

Such a beautiful birth story! Thanks for sharing it. You have a beautiful family!

Cari     at 7:38 am

Beautiful story!!!! Thanks for sharing, congrats!

aria     at 11:28 am

That was so beautiful, I’m sitting here at work crying. Congratulations to your adorable family! Can’t wait to hear about Graham’s adventures with Cullen!

Jen     at 3:28 pm

Beautiful story. Love the name Graham, and remember when it was on your list 2 years ago. Guess it was just waiting for the Malone it belonged to ;). I have to ask, were you guys ever considering James or George for him? I remember your tweet about being pissed if Will and Kate chose it and was convinced he was going to be a James or a George! Both are favorites, but I have to say I prefer Cullen and Graham together! Great names.

Shel     at 3:41 pm

First, congratulations! What a beautiful story and perfect family :). I read this late last night with tears of joy for you.

My youngest just went off to college and I remember the second that my second child was born I was in awe at how much you could love two children in an instant equally as much… And of course the same when my daughter was born.

I don’t know if you know, but hallmark has a one fish two fish ornament that is in this years collection.

This might be a great gift for Cullen… Years later he will always remember the story of how mom read to him on all fours while she was in labor .

Again, congratulations,enjoy every minute of it. :)

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed     at 8:17 pm

Ahhhhh, congrats! Love the name… can’t wait to catch up and read the birth story. Congrats!!!!

char eats greens     at 12:47 pm

Congrats. He’s perfect (although I’m late to comment haha!)

http://google.com/     at 10:06 am

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she needs to be available that
in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

secret shopper company     at 6:07 am

Hello colleagues, its great paragraph about educationand entirely defined, keep it
up all the time.

mystery shopper legitimate     at 9:30 am

I don’t know if it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your website.
It appears as though some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let
me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously.

http://statcounter.com/     at 3:32 am

To declare compensation for a car accident dued to a mishap that was somebody else’s fault, phonje call Regulation Lane Solicitors on 02078704870.

LamarGCronin     at 7:51 am

I enjoy the helpful information you provide inside your articles.
I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right
here! Have a great time for the next!

running shoes